Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing 64 player Battlefield 3 Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good at least I know i'll get my money's worth with this game. I can't do COD, crap is boring. I take that back I like the zombies game on COD, it's the only reason I bought Black Ops.

Comment

Holy ****!!!!!!!!!

Game of the year right there!

Comment

will not buy

a) this is running on PC, it better look that good
        b) its like warhawk only FP....

i give battlefield and A for effort but thats it, it doesnt keep me coming back....

out of all of the BF games, i like 1943 the best

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          will not buy

a) this is running on pc, it better look that good
          b) its like warhawk only fp....

i give battlefield and a for effort but thats it, it doesnt keep me coming back....

Out of all of the bf games, i like 1943 the best
          ........................................lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Good at least I know i'll get my money's worth with this game. I can't do COD, crap is boring. I take that back I like the zombies game on COD, it's the only reason I bought Black Ops.
            You and me both.

I havent prestieged past 4 in WAW,MW2 and Black OPs

I only buy it for the Zombies... which is starting to get old with their shit super guns...

Nothings ever going to be as good as Der riese

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              You and me both.

I havent prestieged past 4 in WAW,MW2 and Black OPs

I only buy it for the Zombies... which is starting to get old with their shit super guns...

Nothings ever going to be as good as Der riese
              Der riese was great. I was hoping they would come out with a Zombie game on it's own but that won't happen. They'll keep putting it in COD to sucker people like me into buying it. No way i'm buying MW3, I just can't do it. I kept telling fools I wasn't buying Black Ops until I heard they had zombies on it. Dudes were mad cause I wouldn't play anything else online but zombies, haha.

Comment

Der riese was great. I was hoping they would come out with a Zombie game on it's own but that won't happen. They'll keep putting it in COD to sucker people like me into buying it. No way i'm buying MW3, I just can't do it. I kept telling fools I wasn't buying Black Ops until I heard they had zombies on it. Dudes were mad cause I wouldn't play anything else online but zombies, haha.
                are you me? LOL I was just telling my brother yesterday I was going to buy MW3... It's just too repetitive and MW2 sucked IMO.

I wasn't going to buy blacks ops either until I heard it was going to bring back zombies. I paid $60 for 2 levels of zombies ..which weren't that great.

I am excited for Dead Island though... it's a whole game just for Zombies

Comment

are you me? LOL I was just telling my brother yesterday I was going to buy MW3... It's just too repetitive and MW2 sucked IMO.

I wasn't going to buy blacks ops either until I heard it was going to bring back zombies. I paid $60 for 2 levels of zombies ..which weren't that great.

I am excited for Dead Island though... it's a whole game just for Zombies
                  Dead Island? When is that coming out? I'm gonna have to check it out now. Do you play on PS3 or Xbox?

Comment

Dead Island? When is that coming out? I'm gonna have to check it out now. Do you play on PS3 or Xbox?
                    It's coming out this November.

If you get a chance watch the trailer...

I play on that PS Triple

Comment

It's coming out this November.

If you get a chance watch the trailer...

I play on that PS Triple

You sure November? Amazon says September 6th. Man that joint looks crazy!! Definitely buying it, good looking out! Gonna pre-order it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X