No announcement yet.

Amazing 64 player Battlefield 3 Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    tbh I got bored to death of MW2 and Black OPs ...

I still play Battlefield Badcompany 2 though ...it way better than both
    I'm exactly like you. I like the COD series but it really gets boring after a while... I've been playing Bad company 2 since it came out(on PC) , such an addictive game. BF3 will be sick.

Comment

The game is gonna be great! Pre-ordering this soon. The only reason I'm gonna buy MW3 is for the single player.

Might have to upgrade my video card, though I heard if you can run BC2, then you can run BF3 (not as good obviously)

Comment

it's amazing how many people are only recently discovering battlefield. been playing that shit since 1942 came out. if battlefield got to the consoles first, no one would even talking about call of duty as much as they do right now. when battlefield bad company came out on the consoles, kids and casual gamers just thought it was a cheap COD clone, no one bought em, but hell nah battlefield is on a totally different level. COD is just a played out 90's shooter with today's graphics, didn't understand the hype and i still don't. BF3 is about to kill this shit. it's been getting a lot of publicity and the attention it deserves. RIP COD.
        Last edited by John Barron; 08-17-2011, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          it's amazing how many people are only recently discovering battlefield. been playing that shit since 1942 came out. if battlefield got to the consoles first, no one would even talking about call of duty as much as they do right now. when battlefield bad company came out on the consoles, kids and casual gamers just thought it was a cheap COD clone, no one bought em, but hell nah battlefield is on a totally different level. COD is just a played out 90's shooter with today's graphics, didn't understand the hype and i still don't. BF3 is about to kill this shit. it's been getting a lot of publicity and the attention it deserves. RIP COD.
          Dude, in 1 day it has a million views. This game is gonna sell hot cakes and rightfully so. I love battlefield.

Comment

Will it have splitscreen multiplayer

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
              Dude, in 1 day it has a million views. This game is gonna sell hot cakes and rightfully so. I love battlefield.
              it baffles me how COD has survived this long selling pretty much the same game for $60. people haven't got a clue of what's out there. the og BF1942, a 9 year old game, STILL has more substance than black ops. 1 million views in a day? that's crazy. COD has definitely outlived it's hype man
              Last edited by John Barron; 08-17-2011, 06:23 AM.

Comment

probably by this and the new cod

Comment

jets and 64 player is only for PC folks just keep that in mind. The PS3 and XBOX 360 games will be 16 on 16 and no flying Jets. Still going to be game of the year though. I'm getting 360 version

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                    jets and 64 player is only for PC folks just keep that in mind. The PS3 and XBOX 360 games will be 16 on 16 and no flying Jets. Still going to be game of the year though. I'm getting 360 version
                    24 on 24, and there is Jets. Already been confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      it baffles me how COD has survived this long selling pretty much the same game for $60. people haven't got a clue of what's out there. the og BF1942, a 9 year old game, STILL has more substance than black ops. 1 million views in a day? that's crazy. COD has definitely outlived it's hype man
                      Same here. Finally though we can rest easy knowing that this is gonna be the premier shooter of the Christmas season and perhaps many years to come. No one is talking about Call of duty. Infinity Ward might aswell engrave the tombstone right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X