Collapse
No announcement yet.

charlie zelenoff just attacked another man on the streets and is 16_0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just talked to Shane Langford on facebook he said Zellenoff through a punch missed then a boxer tackled him and threw him oiut of the wildcard.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
      16-0?!? Damn, Charlie's going on a tear like a young Tyson.
      3 people in one day lol

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        I just talked to Shane Langford on facebook he said Zellenoff through a punch missed then a boxer tackled him and threw him oiut of the wildcard.
        lol if true they should have thought him a lesson first .go's to show he's a freak

Comment

I never understood what the big deal with Charlie was. So many men interested in Charlie. Honestly I have 0 interest to make fun of this guy or make videos of him. Who ever does these compilation videos of him or does videos towards him, is as big of a loser as he is.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
            lol

In 2008 Zelenoff started bragging about his girlfriend. This was the time before he made up new imaginary girl friends nearly every day. At first no one believed Zelenoff, but then he posted proof in the form of pictures and videos. Zelenoff still uses the videos to this day, to prove to the haters that he can get "hot ass girls". The girl(?) however, was ugly as ****. Charlie's reply: "she isn't very photogenic!" A transvestite on ESB once was answering all kinds of questions. So Jenna J showed her a picture of Claudia and asked her if it was possible that she was originally a man. The professional response was: "very likely".

One day Zelenoff decided to tattoo CLAUDIA in huge letters on his right arm. A few weeks later they broke up. A hater named Bazooka then contacted Claudia and a lot of rumours arose.
            -She claimed to be an exotic dancer and that Zelenoff paid her to hang out with her.
            -Zelenoff does not brush his teeth and his mom (Tanya) has to force him.
            -Tanya walks around the house naked.
            -Tanya kisses Charlie on the mouth.
            -Claudia had a physical fight with Charlie, and Charlie lost.

After these events, Zelenoff started making up girlfriends 24/7 in the hopes to impress the haters. If you are a girl and you are near 1 foot of Charlie in a picture, chances are he's already called you his girlfriend, and this doesn't exclude family members (Cousin Margo).
            Zelenoff claims to be over Claudia. Yet, he still brings her up every other week. There are also still 3 shortcut icons named Claudia, Claudia2 and Claudia3 on his desktop.
            ...WHAT

The

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Comment

He's a liar.

If this punk Zelenoff hasn't been knocked out by the time I've visited the states, I'd happily hunt him down and knock the living daylights out of him. Actually I'd do him a favour by knocking sense into his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                He's a liar.

If this punk Zelenoff hasn't been knocked out by the time I've visited the states, I'd happily hunt him down and knock the living daylights out of him. Actually I'd do him a favour by knocking sense into his head.

He's mentally ill.

He might pull a gun and shoot you.

He's bound and determined to meet an early end.

All because he probably didn't get enough attention as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  What a muppet

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I never understood what the big deal with Charlie was. So many men interested in Charlie. Honestly I have 0 interest to make fun of this guy or make videos of him. Who ever does these compilation videos of him or does videos towards him, is as big of a loser as he is.
                    Yea, those dudes swear its THAT funny.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      ohhh lol i'm pretty sure hes making it up .... just like one of his many stories

um.... leading a fake life where you want everyone to think you're more than you really are so you lie about everything isn't confidence...

thanks for trying

Comment

Working...
                      X