Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New Vid RON PAUL Laying The SMACK DOWN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bachman got grilled on Meet The Press today, about her comments on gays and talking to God. But she stuck to her message, refusing to answer directly.

Very annoying.

Comment

another thing... she's a typical lawyer... too many politicians are lawyers IMO

the best pols are people that dont want to be pols IMO... and lawyers always wanna be pols!

Comment

i never actually knew that Rand Paul was Ron's Son!

i just read that 2 seconds ago. On Huffington post, of all places It never gets mentioned anywhere

i like Rand Paul. he has more of a shot at becoming president than his dad has

Comment

i will say this though, too many people compare her to Palin... palin has a BA

bachmann has a BS, JD, MAL or whatever it is... fairly educated and practiced law

no contest IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Chew BackAtacha View Post
            i never actually knew that Rand Paul was Ron's Son!

i just read that 2 seconds ago. On Huffington post, of all places It never gets mentioned anywhere

i like Rand Paul. he has more of a shot at becoming president than his dad has
            he too is a physician

Ron is an OBGY

Rand is an Opthamalagist i believe, which is no joke

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
              i will say this though, too many people compare her to Palin... palin has a BA

bachmann has a BS, JD, MAL or whatever it is... fairly educated and practiced law

no contest IMO

Just her willingness to show up and duke it out on venues like MTP, instead of taking softballs from Hannity all year round, is proof enough for me.

Comment

their is something ***y about michelle bachman

anyway, the lack of coverage Ron Paul is getting is a scandal

Comment

Originally posted by Chew BackAtacha View Post
                  their is something ***y about michelle bachman

anyway, the lack of coverage Ron Paul is getting is a scandal
                  @ 55yo, i dont know... i did think she was younger than palin at first... didnt realize there was 8 years between them

bachmann can stand her own in the political world, i just dont agree with her views

Comment

Speaking of bangable congresswomen. Rep. Wasserman Schultz would get it.

I'd love to thrust into her while having her talk dirty to me by reciting ********ic talking points.

Comment

**** it, i will hold my hand up and say ron paul is the best candidate after watching that video

Comment

Working...
                      X