Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What nationality do people confuse you for the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Portuguese are ethnic white.

Trust you to define what is white............ nationality has nothing to do with race or colour.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Puerto Rican.
      ...are you Dominican?

Comment

People mistake me for being rich when im really just a cracker.

Comment

im shocked it made it to 3 pages without anyone saying "well when they see my **** they think im black"

etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            ...are you Dominican?
            Nope. Pops is black and Mom is half German. My kids will probably look real hispanic cause my wife is Mexican.

Comment

Mexican, but my dad is half mexican so its not too much of a mistake. Its really only hispanics who think Im Mexican though.

Comment

east africans with straight hair like eritreans etc get confused with arabic and bollywood people alot

Comment

They think I'm Polish but I quickly correct them and tell em, "I'm American". Nationality is something that I'm not interested because I can't relate to anyone from Poland. I'm American and that's it, if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    They think I'm Polish but I quickly correct them and tell em, "I'm American". Nationality is something that I'm not interested because I can't relate to anyone from Poland. I'm American and that's it, if you ask me.
                    I read Brock Lesnars of Polish descent?

Comment

im czech/polish but everytime im abroad people think im swedish, german ore dutch. i guess most people think its impossible to be blond, blue eyed and slavonic at the same time

Comment

Working...
                      X