Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What nationality do people confuse you for the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish and chinese. Those are the 2 most common ones

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I can go to a Colombian or Puerto Rican parade and blend right in.

Colombian chicks are really cute though. I would like to act as a Colombian for a Colombian parade and get some Colombians girls' digits. I have talked to two of them, and I would impregnate both of them if given the chance.
      I've impregnated Shakira.

Comment

YEAH, my friends have even told me I look Colombian. Even with google images, I still don't know what Colombian men look like

At work, I mostly work with Dominicans and when I tell them i'm Dominican too, they look at me with this surprised look, they don't believe it. Then it doesn't help that I don't speak Spanish like them, my Spanish sounds ******ed. And when they talk to me in Spanish I still answer in English, because I want to avoid them finding out my Spanish is horrible. I speak Spanish when it's a short answer like si or no, or small little sentences. I think I will learn more Spanish with my co-workers though cause they speak it so much.
        Lmaooo, I'm pretty good at guessing peoples nationaltys off their looks,

Its ok you don't speak good spanish its a pretty common thing now. My boy is half rican and half spanish and can't speak it for crap, my other boy is full cuban and I just at his horrible broken spanish.

Monday night we went to strip club kinda near my place with a couple of friends and later during the night me and my cuban boy were talkin to this colombian girl and she asked us what's our national and he's like cuban and she's OMG TALK TO ME IN SPANISH I WANNA HEAR YOUR ACCENT, I started laughin cause I knew what was comin, dude guys "hola, me gusta" in the most broken english soundin spanish you could possibly of think of, she just went eww and laughed.

Comment

I can go to a Colombian or Puerto Rican parade and blend right in.

Colombian chicks are really cute though. I would like to act as a Colombian for a Colombian parade and get some Colombians girls' digits. I have talked to two of them, and I would impregnate both of them if given the chance.
          Yeeeeesssssss I <333 Colombianas.

So many cute or sexy ones everywhere, its hard to find a ugly colombian.

Colombian girls are my fav behind portuguese.

Kinda like peruvians cause they look like chinitas but its hard to find a good lookin peruvian.

Comment

Jewish. I dont mind, smart folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo Lover View Post
              Lmaooo, I'm pretty good at guessing peoples nationaltys off their looks,
              Do me!

Comment

Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
                Do me!

Hmmm...I'd have to say you're either from Ghana or Bolivia.

But nah, I think I should of been more specific and say I'm good at identifying hispanic people, not many whites by where I live so I don't have good practice at that

Comment

I have blond hair and blue eyes, I get Irish a lot... my family is from Italy, Germany, Norway, and Sweden. I'm half Italian tho, so when people ask I say mostly Italian to throw them off a little.

Comment

Chinese ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo Lover View Post
                      Hmmm...I'd have to say you're either from Ghana or Bolivia.

But nah, I think I should of been more specific and say I'm good at identifying hispanic people, not many whites by where I live so I don't have good practice at that
                      Hispanics are white?

Comment

Working...
                      X