Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man murdered by police in london had no criminal record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shots don't need to have been fired by Duggan.

If a gun was in his hand, and he pointed it at police, then they were justified in shooting him. Simple as that.

What you think they were going to see if it was loaded by letting him fire first and maybe killing someone.

If his gun wasn't drawn, then that's a different matter.

Comment

There would not have been this trouble if the police did not allow the news to report that there was an exchange of gunfire when they knew full well he didn't fire a gun. Now if the police can lie about that who is going to believe them if they claim he pointed a gun at the police? Sure, I have no problem with the police shooting dead armed criminal intent on taking life but this is a different case and at worst looks like an extra-judicial execution.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
        Just look at the guy FFS.

Hardly looks like a pillar of the community does he?

You guys are going on like he was an angel when in fact he was known to have gang ties and police were informed he was carrying a firearm which turned out to be true.
        my god.

they killed tito trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
          So why is he being referred to as a drug dealer?
          Have you got a link to back this up? I haven't seen anything on any of the major news sites or channels suggesting this.

Comment

Originally posted by visionary247 View Post
            There would not have been this trouble if the police did not allow the news to report that there was an exchange of gunfire when they knew full well he didn't fire a gun. Now if the police can lie about that who is going to believe them if they claim he pointed a gun at the police? Sure, I have no problem with the police shooting dead armed criminal intent on taking life but this is a different case and at worst looks like an extra-judicial execution.
            Anyone killed or seriously injured by police in the UK immediately involves the Independent Police Complaints Commission and when this happens they are legally forbidden from making comment about the event except in the vaguest terms. So when you hear from the news that a man was shot and rushed to hospital following an outburst of gunfire in which three officers were injured this information comes from eyewitnesses, not from police. The police will say "There was an incident in which one man and three police officers were taken to hospital" and that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              Police lie.

its pobly the one thing they're best at.

ever have a ticket and fight it in court? you go up to the officer, say you cant hendel the increase in insurance from the points and ask if theres anything the officer can do to help you out......BAM......magiacally the ticket goes from 60 in a 35 to 40 in a 35 the fine is 2$'s cheaper and no points on your license.

Police LIE every single day of thier lives, its part of their job.

NEVER Trust a police officer.
              The one time I got a ticket it went from 20 over to 5 over just because I was polite. I was going 22 over at the time, I was shown the radar. If you want to hold up police lying in your favour as an example of their insidious untruthfulness then I suppose that'sup to you.

Comment

These people too have on prior criminal records........

Ted Bundy
                Jeffrey Dahmer
                John Wayne Gacy
                and many more......

What does having no prior criminal record means to you?.
                They may be very good at evasion!.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Anyone killed or seriously injured by police in the UK immediately involves the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
                  I made this point yesterday, the policemen involved will in effect be tried twice.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                    I made this point yesterday, the policemen involved will in effect be tried twice.
                    True, and also a third time by the inevitable trial by media. Only the trial by media is run by the wacky media who automatically think that police are guilty of anything nasty.

Comment

Working...
                    X