No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Tooting looks like a riot hit town on a good day. You still in Mitcham?

Yeah, still here, it looks like all surrounding areas are going to be hit. Hopefully there is nothing here to get excited about for these rioters.

Comment

• Kilburn high road had some rioting and walworth road in Camberwell.

Comment

• Mate just rang me and said Croydon is getting worse by the second with more and more people turning up.

Comment

• Surprised nothing is going on in Sydenham and Penge etc.

Comment

• Policeman Blames London Riots on GTA
            Violent games center of attention again.

The recent riots in London over the weekend are being linked to video games.

An unnamed police constable was quoted in the London Evening Standard today saying, "Go home, get a takeaway and watch anything that happens on TV. These are bad people who did this. Kids out of control. When I was young it was all Pacman and board games. Now they're playing Grand Theft Auto and want to live it for themselves."

Riots began in Tottenham, north London, on Saturday night after a local man, reportedly armed with a replica gun, was shot and killed by police on Thursday.

So far, police have arrested over 160 people and charged 16 of them with crimes for burglary and possession of weapons.

IGN

Comment

• my mate just phoned me up and he lives in Croydon,its going to get really bad there tonight,loads of people turning up in gangs wanting trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                Policeman Blames London Riots on GTA
                Violent games center of attention again.

The recent riots in London over the weekend are being linked to video games.

An unnamed police constable was quoted in the London Evening Standard today saying, "Go home, get a takeaway and watch anything that happens on TV. These are bad people who did this. Kids out of control. When I was young it was all Pacman and board games. Now they're playing Grand Theft Auto and want to live it for themselves."

Riots began in Tottenham, north London, on Saturday night after a local man, reportedly armed with a replica gun, was shot and killed by police on Thursday.

So far, police have arrested over 160 people and charged 16 of them with crimes for burglary and possession of weapons.

IGN
                "When I was young it was all Pacman"

Yeah cos there wasnt an entire generation running around dark rooms listening to repetitive electronic music eating magic sweets.................
                Last edited by gingeralbino; 08-08-2011, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  my mate just phoned me up and he lives in Croydon,its going to get really bad there tonight,loads of people turning up in gangs wanting trouble
                  I just got a similar call. He said more and more people are turning up.

Comment

• GTA, load of bollocks that!

Why can't the police just shoot the ****s with rubber bullets!!?

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                      I just got a similar call. He said more and more people are turning up.
                      i think Croydon's going to get it the worst tonight......

Comment

Working...
                      X