No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AmericanDleague View Post
    Racist nothing, blacks are not English and never will be and they don't even want to be. Multiculturalism is and abject failure that has everybody on edge. Blacks don't have their own country and the ethnic english have to feed them out of their tax payer pockets and it is a hell of a lot of money. Nobody is happy.
    Are u being thick for ur own amusement?

If u were born in England, youre English. Regardless of skin colour. Blacks and Asians go back generations in England.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post

If u were born in England, youre English. Regardless of skin colour. Blacks and Asians go back generations in England.
      A black person is born in england and now its an English lad.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Not only are they ethnically not english, they are openly hostile towards English people, English culture and anything not like them. They are not English. They are foreign racial enemies who need to go home, the whole lot of them. We are all tired of their trespassing asses and **** is going to go down eventually, as sure as the sun will keep rising.

Comment

Are you ****ing kidding me? Not only are they ethnically not english, they are openly hostile towards English people, English culture and anything not like them. They are not English. They are foreign racial enemies who need to go home, the whole lot of them. We are all tired of their trespassing asses and **** is going to go down eventually, as sure as the sun will keep rising.
        Well we looted their countries for a few hundred years so we'll let them stay for such a time first.

Comment

• Have a feeling we could see race wars soon. Things are brewing IMO. I hope this is not case but I think in B'Ham, **** is about to get real down there. Asians said they will hunt these blacks down and **** has been waiting to go down for years with blacks. Then you have the EDL who will undoubtedly get involved, have threatened to storm Mosques.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...young-men.html

Comment

Oh look, another racist alt ****...........

Comment

A few nobheads do not represent an entire race. I have a lot of black friends, all of which are proud to be English and embrace our culture the same way you and I do. Don't use a small minority to generalize millions of people, you prick.

Comment

Racist nothing, blacks are not English and never will be and they don't even want to be. Multiculturalism is and abject failure that has everybody on edge. Blacks don't have their own country and the ethnic english have to feed them out of their tax payer pockets and it is a hell of a lot of money. Nobody is happy.
                Must be frustrating to know that your views are so loathsome that you have to create an alt to an online identity to express them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post

Ethnicity and Nationality are two different things. As with race.

At National level, people will say they are white, black, Asin ec.. not English.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    A few nobheads do not represent an entire race. I have a lot of black friends, all of which are proud to be English and embrace our culture the same way you and I do. Don't use a small minority to generalize millions of people, you prick.
                    Good post, what a stupid ****, I'm white and hate our culture, hate many things about this country and sometimes I'm not proud I was born here, but I'm still ****ing English!

Comment

• Looters did to the streets what our country has done to the rest of the world for over a century.

On a lighter note its kicking off in Wolverhampton big time.

Comment

Working...
                      X