Collapse
No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor JD sports - that's all I can say.

Comment

• btw people, the government refuse to call this situation a riot because they will have to pay out full insurances to the shop owners,what a ****ing joke???

are they for real,still fooling themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        TBH i wouldn't care if they did it here. Serves them right for rioting in the first place. But our government is way too nice to be doing all that, as soon as someone gets hurt there's outrage. Having ridiculously judgemental and PC media like we do over here doesn't help either.

Though going all gung-ho doesn't always work out, what if you kill or seriously injure someone who isn't actually part of the rioting?
        It all depends on the tactics used. If done properly a very intimidating force can be used without one innocent person getting hurt. Like I was saying, you don't need to actually use the tank, but if you roll that bad boy on to the street what is a kid with a stick or rock really going to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
          Poor JD sports - that's all I can say.
          pc world and footlocker

Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
            It all depends on the tactics used. If done properly a very intimidating force can be used without one innocent person getting hurt. Like I was saying, you don't need to actually use the tank, but if you roll that bad boy on to the street what is a kid with a stick or rock really going to do?
            I see your point. Though i'm sure the army has better things to do than scare little kids with sticks and rocks. The police should really be able to handle it by themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              btw people, the government refuse to call this situation a riot because they will have to pay out full insurances to the shop owners,what a ****ing joke???

are they for real,still fooling themselves
              That's ridiculous. Tight bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                where's that?? they seem to be all white??

cant be london
                Looks like Manc. Not fully sure.

Snoop attempts a getaway on a spacehopper:

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

HAHAHAHA! I actually laughed out loud.

Comment

lol............wtf..........

Comment

It's embarrassing really. Was planning on going out to celebrate a friends birthday in a couple of days, we'll probably just end up going to her house for a few drinks after all this, none of the women will want to risk it and I don't blame them. Town is bad enough these days as it is without this bollocks.
                      I think even the IRA are pulling out of their own accord. They just don't feel needed anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X