No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    Parents in Britain lost control of their kids years ago.
    Nonsense, these useless cunts are in a very small minority, relatively.

It is though a vicious cycle of scumbags getting preggers by the age of 18 whilst not being fit to run their own lives, let alone provide a one for a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      It's started in Blackpool not too long ago, chav ****s.
      Bit worse then the usual night out.
      One of my mates was out in Blackpool and some fella comes up to him and says: I'll pay you to fight me.

Offered him £2 and a few coppers - come on now!

Been there once and I heard some fellas announce their evening out as a 'right lads - let's get our shirts on.' It's still 1995 in Blackpool, isn't it?

I'm not going back.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Not much happened around me yet, which is surprising because by all accounts Gorton is a shithole.

Although one of my mates just text me saying two lads just ran past his window with tennis rackets
        Aye, there's people going around with bikes, tv's and bloody guitars. Was planning to go out for a curry tonight. Instead I stayed in with beans on toast and Eastenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
          From the footage I've seen of riots being broken up. And from what I saw in L.A It takes a STRONG front of police or military presence. They don't need lethal ammo, but do need to show the pricks they can not win. There isn't room for a nice guy in the situation when innocent civilians and businesses are at risk. Even if they are young. The bastards need to get "spanked" if they feel big enough to carry on like that. Cans of tear gas and rubber bullets for the lot of them I say.
          Thing is we had the student riots not so long ago. Among the rioters doing some damage there were also pictures/reports of innocent people, passers by and peaceful protestors with blood streaming down their faces as a result of getting battered by police who didn't deserve it. Pretty sure they didn't want a repeat of this and i wouldn't be surprised if they had been ordered not to go beating people up this time as a result of that.

Comment

• Appears to be a police station on fire in Nottingham.

Wow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
              Thing is we had the student riots not so long ago. Among the rioters doing some damage there were also pictures/reports of innocent people, passers by and peaceful protestors with blood streaming down their faces as a result of getting battered by police who didn't deserve it. Pretty sure they didn't want a repeat of this and i wouldn't be surprised if they had been ordered not to go beating people up this time as a result of that.
              Oh no, not "beating them up." Here they start with the tear gas to break the crowd up. Then form fronts of shielded officers to flush out the persistant ones. Only the ones trying to fight the police end up getting hurt for the most part. It's more about the threat of force and using the tools available than asserting brute force.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                  Aye, there's people going around with bikes, tv's and bloody guitars. Was planning to go out for a curry tonight. Instead I stayed in with beans on toast and Eastenders.
                  It's embarrassing really. Was planning on going out to celebrate a friends birthday in a couple of days, we'll probably just end up going to her house for a few drinks after all this, none of the women will want to risk it and I don't blame them. Town is bad enough these days as it is without this bollocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                    Oh no, not "beating them up." Here they start with the tear gas to break the crowd up. Then form fronts of shielded officers to flush out the persistant ones. Only the ones trying to fight the police end up getting hurt for the most part. It's more about the threat of force and using the tools available than asserting brute force.
                    TBH i wouldn't care if they did it here. Serves them right for rioting in the first place. But our government is way too nice to be doing all that, as soon as someone gets hurt there's outrage. Having ridiculously judgemental and PC media like we do over here doesn't help either.

Though going all gung-ho doesn't always work out, what if you kill or seriously injure someone who isn't actually part of the rioting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                      where's that?? they seem to be all white??

cant be london

Comment

Working...
                      X