Collapse
No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of looting in the Arndale centre now reportedly.

From the image that's come out, they're mostly white.

In a strange way, it will put an end to the failed multi-culturalism BS that the Sun and Daily Mail have desperately been trying to push.

It's poverty, poor discipline and poor education.

Comment

• There is trouble in my home town Portsmouth now buildings on fire. I got my Austro Hungerian sword and dagger from the first world war, if they get near my car i will cut there heads off and then i will be arrested lol.

Comment

• Holy ****

The EDL are Marching in Enfield right now

Tweets:

100 white men sprinting along Hford Rd. Shouts of "Get the Pakis.

100 white men, 30s-40s, sprinting along Hertford Rd. Shouts of "Get the Pakis."

#Enfield man in 40s held back by police: "They're rats, they're rats. They mugged my auntie last night."

Comment

• These soft bastards would crumble within an instant if dealt with by the type of police that they sent to deal with the miners in North England and South Wales in the mid 1980's.Those officers were ruthless bastards that would beat you to a bloody pulp if you got in their way - striking miner or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
            These soft bastards would crumble within an instant if dealt with by the type of police that they sent to deal with the miners in North England and South Wales in the mid 1980's.Those officers were ruthless bastards that would beat you to a bloody pulp if you got in their way - striking miner or not.
            Exactly i dont understand why the police are being so weak, they should have the rubber bullets out by now. If any of them get near me i will take the law into my own hands.

This goverment is totally useless.

Comment

• **** the EDL, might have known they'd take advantage of these riots.

Comment

• Shops in Portsmouth are being trashed now and a couple been set on fire.

Comment

• Sony Distribution center now on fire in Enfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                    These soft bastards would crumble within an instant if dealt with by the type of police that they sent to deal with the miners in North England and South Wales in the mid 1980's.Those officers were ruthless bastards that would beat you to a bloody pulp if you got in their way - striking miner or not.
                    There were soldiers involved then

Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                      Sony Distribution center now on fire in Enfield.

Didn't that burn down last night?

Comment

Working...
                      X