Collapse
No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM is having a COBR (Cabinet Office Briefing Room) at 9am, which may lead to a decision to bring in the army.

Comment

• Ive been asking my cousins who still live in South London to pick up some stuff for me when they go looting.
      Ive always wanted a tuxedo.

Comment

• manchester now

Comment

• I live in Hackney where my sister's boyfriend gold shop and his uncles cash exchange got done! They went home early but I was in the area since zi love there.

I got punched in my head trying to push a shutter down and threatened with a brick earlier at the cash science shop. I was helpless or felt that way vs many thieves.

Apparently Turks and Kurds have armed themselves with knives and dogs outside their stores in Stoke Newington and Dalston and pushed the looters away lol.

Metal shutters don't stop people. We are thinking of metal bars, super glass and also padlocks for the shutters to concrete ground now.

Wish I had people with me, but only 8 mans came after phone calls, but plenty to deter the thieves until our emergency shutter guys came.

Emptied all the stock now so they can have it.

The Turks are doing it right, the police are few in numbers and don't even use rubber bullets like in Ireland for example. Not even water cannons...

Crazy **** man.

Comment

• Lol people been selling laptops for 80 quid to friends. ****ing thieves lool

Comment

• Its spreading fast,going too be a crazy week

Comment

• Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post

Apparently Turks and Kurds have armed themselves with knives and dogs outside their stores in Stoke Newington and Dalston and pushed the looters away lol.
                I thought as much. Turks won't take ***** and they love their knives.

Comment

• As Terry Pratchett once said 'if only people realized how few are the watchmen, the watch would be done in in a night".
                  This is quite terrifying.,

Comment

• just read on facebook its started in belfast.

Why am i not surprised ffs.

Comment

• Martial law!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X