Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sainsbury's in Sydenham is on fire!

Comment

• Down the road from me:

Shops and petrol stations have been looted as Colliers Wood becomes another target of youth violence in London.

Gangs of well over 100 youths have targeted the Tandem Centre in Tandem Way, where a police van was attacked by rioters throwing bottles and rocks.

A standoff has now developed after police withdrew from the Tandem Centre, where the rioters are now trying to break into Sports Direct and JD Sports.

UPDATE 10:35pm:Firefighters are rescuing a looter who has become trapped underneath the steel shutter at PC World and it is believed that another trespasser is trapped inside.

About a dozen firefighters are trying to prize open the shutter and hold back crowds.

Comment

• Reporter asks looter why she is doing this, she replies "i'm getting my taxes back".........

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
          Reporter asks looter why she is doing this, she replies "i'm getting my taxes back".........

He should have done her in

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post

Bromley looks fine:

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I heard that the North London rioters started to break into Arsenal's stadium but then realised there was no point as the trophy cabinet has been empty for years.
              Heard they nicked a red and White carpet

Comment

• Word up here is that there is looting in parts of wolverhampton now.

Comment

• Look like someone in the right got knocked out O.o

Comment

• Hopefully they all wipe eachother out, do the whole world a favor

Fuckin' english idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                      Bromley looks fine:

They changed it the sneaky ****ers lol.

It is the newshopper after all....

Comment

Working...
                      X