Collapse
No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just seen the one way bit in catford with JD the ****s are walking along with JD bags and the police are filming them! Arrest them!!!!!!

Comment

• I can't believe how helpless and unprepared the police look. The capital's police force look like a bunch of p*ssys!

Comment

• Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
        Just seen the one way bit in catford with JD the ****s are walking along with JD bags and the police are filming them! Arrest them!!!!!!
        Dude get the **** out of there!

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
          I can't believe how helpless and unprepared the police look. The capital's police force look like a bunch of p*ssys!
          the met are wankers. had dealings with them in footie games. haven't got a clue

Comment

• just switched on bbc news 24, showed some ****s breaking nto a house from the rooftops, and they covered their faces????wtf?

why are BBC News protecting the little ****s identity?

edit- they might have been escaping from a buring building. my bad lol

Comment

• Apparently it's kicking off in Leeds now.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                just switched on bbc news 24, showed some ****s breaking nto a house from the rooftops, and they covered their faces????wtf?

LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  just switched on bbc news 24, showed some ****s breaking nto a house from the rooftops, and they covered their faces????wtf?

Lol, good shit. Why would they cover escapees faces though?

Comment

• The Tandem Centre in Coliers Wood on fire:

5 mins from me.

Comment

• Hearing Welling and Charlton are going down..

Comment

Working...
                      X