Collapse
No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is unprecedented in my living memory. Fair play to all the coppers out there. I don't usually stick up for them but they've definitely got my best wishes at this time.

Comment

• Don't worry, Boris Johnson is cutting short his holiday and will be back tomorrow, he'll sort this out fo sho!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        Don't worry, Boris Johnson is cutting short his holiday and will be back tomorrow, he'll sort this out fo sho!

Police on Boris Bikes soon............

Comment

• Birmingham is going down.

Comment

• Catford is getting just as bad as Lewisham! Really getting bad in Croydon as well a friend just told me.

Comment

• Holy cow...

This has ended up now in Bull Ring Shopping centre ... In Birmingham

Getting closer to me now what the hell ...

Comment

• Rioting in Croydon, buses have been stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  The riots have moved over here in Stratford. Shops got closed down and workers got sent home.
                  Yep, i work on the Olympics site in Startford and as soon as it started to kick off in Hackey, they sent everyone home and locked the place down.

Police sirens going off everywhere. It's mental.

Comment

• West Croydon:

http://lockerz.com/s/127825225

Comment

• Good time to go get that appliance or electronic gadget you have always wanted.
                      Though I "didn't participate" in the L.A riots. I got a nice big screen T.V. and car stereo out of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X