No announcement yet.

Barack Hussein Obama= Unelectable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    You said gold is heading down. Now you're saying gold is heading up. I know that you're a bit of a conspiracy theorist therefore to you "facts" simply change depending on your argument, but telling me that gold stocks are falling and then saying gold stocks are rising and that this means the same thing is asinine.
    no i didnt

learn to read

you said you were a school teacher, no?

Comment

like i said

done with you!

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        fools who voted for him did

others knew better

and i'd love to see the 'signs of life' for the economy.... you mean the DOW? Gold? S&P? Jobs? GDP?

they all point toward the shitter... same place we've been headed for a decade now

nothing new, more of the same
        2.4 million jobs added in 17 months. Progress, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
          2.4 million jobs added in 17 months. Progress, my friend.
          link my friend

Comment

link my friend
            Here it is, my stubborn friend: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...reated-1-.html

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
              now im not discrediting you, necessarily

but the link that matters from there is the link to Goolsbee's actual blog. Yes the numbers are in that bloomberg article, but the "support" for them comes from an official White House blog

that being said.... his numbers seem to contradict both actual unemployment and people receiving unemployment benefits... and if i had to pick which was more accurate, i'd say its where the money is. and to say we're adding 2.4 million private sector jobs, in light of this... well that's utter rubbish

also, its worth noting that 'we' need to add 125k jobs a month just to keep up with population growth....

take what you want from it... im indifferent

Comment

link my friend
                I remember you saying I should give you more credit for reading in a certain thread; you mean you didn't know Obama added 2.4 million jobs? The newspapers and online websites mention it constantly, every month.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  I remember you saying I should give you more credit for reading in a certain thread; you mean you didn't know Obama added 2.4 million jobs? The newspapers and online websites mention it constantly, every month.
                  mentioning it in the face of all other obvious data proves nothing

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    and besides, when discussing anything with anyone it always helps to know better where they are coming from. so knowing what numbers and it what contexts they're used helps to avoid confusion and time wasting

Comment

all this is pointless, neither side of the argument will answer whether or not BO is electable or not

he still has a lot of favor and a pretty good odds TBH... depending on who the conservatards bring against him, his biggest challenge could be the Dem primary

Comment

Working...
                      X