This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
    really tim, really? you gonna act like that idiot in the video?

since you asked, a greencard doesnt apply to me anymore. Im an american citizen.

noone is really entitled to ask that question except INS. makes you look prejudiced
    dude, pot meet kettle. you talking about 'that idiot' in the video and then make the personal comments that you do about Larry in the same thread?

i was just giving you a dab of what you give to larryx on a daily basis. why are you crying about it, it's all in good fun isn't it?

Check yourself Q.

Comment

and for the record, i had no idea where you were born.

Comment

All he did was talk tough to some women. If those were men, he would have gotten taken down and thrown in jail with his son.

Never let a woman do a mans job.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
          dude, pot meet kettle. you talking about 'that idiot' in the video and then make the personal comments that you do about Larry in the same thread?

i was just giving you a dab of what you give to larryx on a daily basis. why are you crying about it, it's all in good fun isn't it?

Check yourself Q.
          Timmie that dude is really an idiot no doubt about it.He may sound smart from a childs point of view but not to another man.

BTW did you go to Caribana or whatever it's new name now?. did you get shot at or stabbed at least

Comment

Black people gloating over simpleton things like this need to shut up. Your race is a s h i t stain on civilization and you have nothing to be proud of. Don't try to act all tough because you finally found a video of some black talking down some weak women who obviously don't know their job.

You don't argue with blacks, you take them down, put them in prison and let them do their lip flapping in the court room.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
              Regarding conspiracy theorists. CIA/FBI has absolutely NO right to knock on someone's door just to check out if he's a spy for russian communists or secret criminal organizations. Nation of paranoia!
              They have every right to do that. Anyone has the right to knock on anyone's door. You generally have the right to not answer the door.

Comment

Working...
              X