No announcement yet.

Feedback Needed. Do you like this look? Rate 1-10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    LadyFan I am sorry to say you are a boob and for someone who spends so much time on a site populated by men you know nothing about them because if you did you would realize that we don't care about your hair or how its styled just that you have a vagina, a nice body that goes along with it, and a face that does not resemble a gorillas.
    I'll forgive you this time but I'm not intimidated by the boys here. Getting opinions from the opposite sex whether you know them or not over the internet isn't new. If you haven't already noticed, I can be very outspoken at this website. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
      I'll forgive you this time but I'm not intimidated by the boys here. Getting opinions from the opposite sex whether you know them or not over the internet isn't new. If you haven't already noticed, I can be very outspoken at this website. JAT

Well then young lass please excuse my outburst and E-thuggery, it must have been that rap song I heard that one time that got to me.
      Last edited by Spray_resistant; 08-01-2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Of course that's not me. I style my hair like that on occasion and I'm just wondering what guys think about it. Did you vote?

Keep a string of hair in your face to go with that look. Very Sexy

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Well then young lass please excuse my outburst and E-thuggery, it must have been that rap sound I heard that one time that got to me.
          Okay

Comment

Okay

Wow that was easy as pie though not as sweet.

Comment

Okay

So she basically wanna tell us she got a shlong dangling between her thighs?! "Moxies" are trannies in India, lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                So she basically wanna tell us she got a shlong dangling between her thighs?! "Moxies" are trannies in India, lmfao.
                Are you giving us a hint in what you're into? Hmmmm... Hahahaha...

Last edited by Lady Fan; 08-02-2011, 12:57 AM.

Comment

"this look on females"? her hairstyle? it looks good on her, but it's not for everyone. depends on the person wearing it imo.

Comment

Comment

Kinda chubby but I'll bang her. I rate her a 7, Ladyfan.

Comment

Working...
                      X