Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Experienced Sleep Paralysis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea you wake up and cant move,caue you're not fully awake

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
      3am is the witching hour homie. its when evil presence is at its because thats when out lord was helpless and when he passed away. how do i relate myself to this?! weird **** happens at my house at that time, i sleep with earplugs on because weird creeks and sounds happens outside my room.
      man the other night i was so depressed and asked God to rid me of my demons,i felt a presence in the room it felt dark and angry the more i prayed the angrier it seemed to get,it was scary.i just say dark shadows all around the room and it just seem weird to weird to be true

Comment

its just your body being asleep u fuken ******s, you all have a fuken computer, why dont u morons google it

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2011 View Post
          man the other night i was so depressed and asked god to rid me of my demons,i felt a presence in the room it felt dark and angry the more i prayed the angrier it seemed to get,it was scary.i just say dark shadows all around the room and it just seem weird to weird to be true
          its called hallucination tyrone, use your fuken head..

demons LOL wtf this aint harry potter

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post

Geez xcaret, aren't we a tough little man. Yup, I'll bet you've had your share of cold sweats from scary nights.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post

i was gonna say something nice but you made me lol. carry on

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                man the other night i was so depressed and asked God to rid me of my demons,i felt a presence in the room it felt dark and angry the more i prayed the angrier it seemed to get,it was scary.i just say dark shadows all around the room and it just seem weird to weird to be true
                you gotta lay off the drugs man. you were hallucinating cuz ur high. we had SPs and were not known drug users.

but if youre speaking the truth,

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                  Geez xcaret, aren't we a tough little man. Yup, I'll bet you've had your share of cold sweats from scary nights.

This post isn't very lady like.

Comment

".....most sufferers of sleep paralysis have never heard of it before they’d experienced it."

this is very true. yet when we spoke about it, out stories seemed to match up perfectly. explain how that works...

Comment

Yupp, probably some of the most the scariest moments of my life was when I got SP.

Then after a few times you get use to it and learn to relax and ride it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X