Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your favourite beer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i drank the san mig light, maybe it was just on the shelf for a while but it wasn't that great, skunky just above malt liquor. the other one had an all silver label can't remember what that one was.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RachelB View Post

I had that before, twas pretty good and surprisingly cheap for a 7.0 abv IPA.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          haven't seen anyone post a picture of Olde English or Colt 45 yet. these light lagers/cervezas everyone's talking about are cheap and go well with a box of chinese takeout. i'll only spend my money on a $5 dollar bottle of belgian/english ale when the occasion is right.
          did you not read the thread topic? It says: What is your favorite beer?

For someone to say Bud Light or Corona as their favorite to me, means that they like crappy beer.

Don't get me wrong, im not hating on those beers, I have drank them and will again when the occasion calls for it. But your favorite beer? Seriously?

Comment

for a lager on a warm summer day:

Comment

my favorite seasonal beer:

Comment

my top 3.
                Corona, Tecate, Dos Equis.
                stay thirsty my friends

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cheecharin View Post
                      I really want to try this. I've only tried the original Bohemia, which was pretty good itself. Both are hard to find, especially the obscura.

Comment

Working...
                      X