Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if alien created us?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If "God" came and stould on our earth, he would infact be an "alien" wouldn't he? As in not of this world, right?

I think people on this forum are thinking too small. Too, , , human

Comment

The fact is Annunaki modifed Neandrathals to form modern day human. They did not create us but genetically modified our DNA like we modify DNA of plants and animal. They origionally did this to create a Slave race where they projected themselves as God, later this slave race of human was taken over by another race ie; Reptillian race . Their biggest strength is in remaining hidden from general public while cross breading to make race of Elites/Kings to rule over humanity.You don't have to believe my words just research and find out yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
        Would it make more sense than God? whether you beleive in ufos or not, there's no denying that there's more evidence supporting existence of aliens than God. whoever created the Earth should watch over us, that may explain the reason behind UFO sightings

here are the traces of evidence that aliens were living beyond us.

answer to your question...

Comment

an almighty being creating man is more appealing than an alien creating man...

but thats just me...

if the idea that we as a race were created by aliens make you feel better then thats your business...

Comment

people have been smoking dope and drawing pictures of googley eyed folks since the beginning of time

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              an almighty being creating man is more appealing than an alien creating man...

but thats just me...

if the idea that we as a race were created by aliens make you feel better then thats your business...
              An alien can be an almighty being.

Its not too far fetched people are just too close minded and too spoon fed with religion since they were a fetus to believe anything other than what a book said.

We are already creating clones ourselves... Imagine a civilation a 1,000.. Even a million years older than us... Creating life and starting it on another planet.

Sounds nuts... But just look up at night.... You see how big it is out there? You know how much longer all thats been here before any of us?

Its hard to compute, but its absolutely feasible.

Beings that much more advanced would in fact be God/Gods to us.

Comment

Can't green k The Reed, but good post.

It's possible that we were created by aliens. I mean pictures of flying things other than birds, are very old like I said before. UFO's have been sited even before humans flew. The proof is in old drawings on walls like in the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED View Post
                  An alien can be an almighty being.

Its not too far fetched people are just too close minded and too spoon fed with religion since they were a fetus to believe anything other than what a book said.

We are already creating clones ourselves... Imagine a civilation a 1,000.. Even a million years older than us... Creating life and starting it on another planet.

Sounds nuts... But just look up at night.... You see how big it is out there? You know how much longer all thats been here before any of us?

Its hard to compute, but its absolutely feasible.

Beings that much more advanced would in fact be God/Gods to us.
                  fine by me man...

its just that Allah or Yahweh one finds in the Scriptures is more comforting to me as an idea of a creator than a Galactus or a Darkseid if you know what i mean...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    fine by me man...

its just that Allah or Yahweh one finds in the Scriptures is more comforting to me as an idea of a creator than a Galactus or a Darkseid if you know what i mean...
                    The aliens probably knew that when they wrote it.

Bang bang skeet skeet

Comment

Prometheus ftw!

Comment

Working...
                      X