No announcement yet.

list the known cheerer in the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Question: When did the Lounge become da Thunderdome?...
    all the banned, butt-hurt, whiners come back with their sole purpose of messing the joint up.

Comment

Question: When did the Lounge become da Thunderdome?...
      thats why i am giving my service for free. make me a mod. look how chinch and trig made a thread bout rats,p4p's reply to tunney, about tim d phag requesting spray's sig to rempve. gimme a week to prove my case

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        all the banned, butt-hurt, whiners come back with their sole purpose of messing the joint up.
        aye, boxingsnob. giving u props though for removing me from your ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by CHUCKIE M. View Post
          thats why i am giving my service for free. make me a mod. look how chinch and trig made a thread bout rats,p4p's reply to tunney, about tim d phag requesting spray's sig to rempve. gimme a week to prove my case
          Keep begging, Peasant!

Comment

You're a no0b, you just became a member in July of this year. No one in the history of Boxingscene has ever gone through the ranks that quick. It's unheard of...

Comment

You're a no0b, you just became a member in July of this year. No one in the history of Boxingscene has ever gone through the ranks that quick. It's unheard of...
              time for bs to step outta traditional seniority, intellectual choosing of posters to become a mod. i am here to apply my street smart experience to give the lounge what a taste of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
                Keep begging, Peasant!
                plebeian posters are scared of change.

begging is different from offering

Comment

time for bs to step outta traditional seniority, intellectual choosing of posters to become a mod. i am here to apply my street smart experience to give the lounge what a taste of reality.

Look at this Wally-ass niga!

You'll ALWAYS be the Lounge's accidental, unloved, Red-Headed Stepchild!!
                  Sorry bout your luck Wallis!!!

Comment

That's too progressive minded for Boxingscene. I'm still trying to get the administrators to change the boxer pics at the top of the page. I'm 4 months into the process and no end in sight. It took me a good 6 years before I was crowned a mod and it'll take them another 6 years to replace me...

Comment

Where did all these trolls come from, seems like we had a troll population explosion out of know where and boom constant spam in the lounge.

Comment

Working...
                      X