Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Disbelievers Ever Disprove the Existence of Spiritual En******?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    You lost her at "boson", she probably thinks its a type of a bull.
    Heh, too much erudition can derail the discussion. Connecting spirits and/or God to science is like trying to marry physics and quantum physics in a TOE or M Theory. And just as there is a breakthrough, either some people disagree or it is simply the genesis of new questions.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Again: Why? What is the thinking behind that? By what mechanism do ghosts emit or reflect boson wavelengths that are beyond visible light? How has this been tested?

Or does it just sounds sciencey enough to make gullible idiots think there is rhyme or reason for it?
      This isn't the episode I'm looking for however it does show other equipment that can detect things unseen by human eyes. View at 25:32 mins. & 38:30 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
        This isn't the episode I'm looking for however it does show other equipment that can detect things unseen by human eyes. View at 25:32 mins. & 38:30 mins.

That in no way answers Squeally's question, but those are just TV shows for entertainment you know. Could stuff like that be real? maybe, thoughts are real and they take up no space and have no mass either so are therefore independent of physical reality. If they can be so could other things potentially but I need more proof than magic books of folklore and superstition or camera tricks to even think its probable.

Comment

Ghost Adventures is clearly a hoax that plays on classic TV trickery and illusion to make you believe.

you want to believe, therefore you do.....its a self fulfilling prophecy so to say

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            Ghost Adventures is clearly a hoax that plays on classic TV trickery and illusion to make you believe.

you want to believe, therefore you do.....its a self fulfilling prophecy so to say
            u are a man of genius too bad lady man will never get it since his brain is of a lesser capacity to understand rationality :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
              Heh, too much erudition can derail the discussion. Connecting spirits and/or God to science is like trying to marry physics and quantum physics in a TOE or M Theory. And just as there is a breakthrough, either some people disagree or it is simply the genesis of new questions.
              On the other hand I didn't invent using special sciencey equipment to look for ghosts. I'm simple questioning the rationale.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

Isnt the supernatural meant to be the only explanation left when all other possibilities are ruled out?

Can you really rule out that the ghostly shadow was faked by the makers of this entertainment tv show?
                Wouldnt it be the most obvious explanation given the fact that it would be incredibly easy to fake, and makers of tv shows are just trying to get ratings?

What is it that makes you believe its real?
                Yo Ladyfan, Im curious as to how your mind works. Could u respond to my previous post ^^^.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  That in no way answers Squeally's question, but those are just TV shows for entertainment you know. Could stuff like that be real? maybe, thoughts are real and they take up no space and have no mass either so are therefore independent of physical reality. If they can be so could other things potentially but I need more proof than magic books of folklore and superstition or camera tricks to even think its probable.
                  Thoughts(and other commands) do have a physical representation in human body. They are quite real.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppa Mathysse View Post
                    u are a man of genius too bad lady man will never get it since his brain is of a lesser capacity to understand rationality :wank:
                    That's not very nice Poopy Mattress! If you want to start the disrespect with me, you'd better watch your back! Especially in the dark. OOOOOO. OOOOOO. BOO.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

If there's anyone who proves this is right then it's all okay. If you have to believe in ghosts, denying technique, then it'll be difficult.

Comment

Working...
                      X