No announcement yet.

80+ Feared Dead in Norway mass shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
    Wrong. I was called a 'stupid c*nt', '****ing moron' and 'dumb', all the childish insults you can think of. Do you think they would talk to someone like that in real life? I highly doubt it. I than told people that if anyone had a problem they could come and say it to my face. Then everyone went quiet.

If that's not e-thugging i don't know what it is.

Some people need a lesson in not talking **** on the internet and i would be more than happy to give that lesson.
    E-thugging is when you can't take internet banter and threaten people with real life violence.

Sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      You're right, you don't know what it is.
      Ok answer this, do you think the people in this thread would call a stranger they are debating with a 'stupid c*nt' or a '****ing moron'?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
        E-thugging is when you can't take internet banter and threaten people with real life violence.

Sound familiar?
        Calling someone a stupid c*nt is not banter. That is a very abusive remark which i don't see the funny side of.

When did i threaten real life violence on anybody? I merely said that the people who are talking **** are welcome to come and say it to my face.

Comment

Calling someone a stupid c*nt is not banter. That is a very abusive remark which i don't see the funny side of.

When did i threaten real life violence on anybody? I merely said that the people who are talking **** are welcome to come and say it to my face.
          If that offends you so much, maybe the internet is not for you

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            If that offends you so much, maybe the internet is not for you
            I just don't like people who hide behind total anonymity and act like a big man in front of an audience. They wouldn't talk **** to people in real life so why do it on the internet is all i'm saying.

Comment

Well folks might as well get the conspiracy theory thing going. You all knew it was a matter of time. Word on the web is that Olso police conducted a bombing exercise at a location near the Olso Opera house

http://translate.google.com/translat...leId%3D3569108

It was also said that Norway's Labour party was set to recognize a Palestiantan state..
              Police practice bombing run
              Days later bomb goes off
              80 peoples are shot to death at a camp organized by the Labour party..

Crazy coincidence or just another stupid conspiracy theory?

Comment

Wrong. I was called a 'stupid c*nt', '****ing moron' and 'dumb', all the childish insults you can think of. Do you think they would talk to someone like that in real life? I highly doubt it. I than told people that if anyone had a problem they could come and say it to my face. Then everyone went quiet.

If that's not e-thugging i don't know what it is.

Some people need a lesson in not talking **** on the internet and i would be more than happy to give that lesson.
                just for the record i called you a silly **** not stupid ****

just saying...........

Comment

80+ people. R.I.P

Comment

This is a horrible situation, and my thoughts go out to all those that lost friends and family. Its just sickening that someone could do this. I dont even consider them human.

And **** you people that are trying to lump him in with other stereotypes or groups just to fit your silly ass pathetic agenda. ****ing dumb ****s.

This thing was a lunatic and a monster, as an INDIVIDUAL. and does not deserve to be clumped in with any human group, however much you dislike them.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                      This is a horrible situation, and my thoughts go out to all those that lost friends and family. Its just sickening that someone could do this. I dont even consider them human.

And **** you people that are trying to lump him in with other stereotypes or groups just to fit your silly ass pathetic agenda. ****ing dumb ****s.

This thing was a lunatic and a monster, as an INDIVIDUAL. and does not deserve to be clumped in with any human group, however much you dislike them.
                      Finally a decent post.

As you say, some posters are trying to use this tragedy to push a view they hold. Who cares about all those innocent victims, eh.

Comment

Working...
                      X