Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the longest you've ever wanked for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football Soccer Football Soccer Football Soccer

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      Better question who's the weirdest person you've wanked to? Mines triple h i thought he was a woman with that long hair in blade trinity.

As if this photo isn't prime spank material

https://images.app.goo.gl/3ixAr7hh9AgSSNno8
      My weirdest one, I wanked to a tranny before I realized it was a tranny. He/she was showing her ass and it looked nice. Didn’t see any face. I looked at the gender and it said trans. My boner went away in seconds and I felt like committing suicide for a moment. Then I quickly switched cams and finished.

Then I went back to work.

The best feeling in the world is getting paid to masturbate.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        My weirdest one, I wanked to a tranny before I realized it was a tranny. He/she was showing her ass and it looked nice. Didn’t see any face. I looked at the gender and it said trans. My boner went away in seconds and I felt like committing suicide for a moment. Then I quickly switched cams and finished.

Then I went back to work.

The best feeling in the world is getting paid to masturbate.
        Bro that's legendary no shame in that. How would one go about getting paid to wank? Is there a market for hung British studs? Im just over 7 inch is that a payable length?

Comment

I was building my Jeep for sema and it was a crunch as the company giving me the parts wanted the latest parts on it.

I was at the shop for a couple days straight. I'll remember it forever lol.

Comment

Better question who's the weirdest person you've wanked to? Mines triple h i thought he was a woman with that long hair in blade trinity.

As if this photo isn't prime spank material

https://images.app.goo.gl/3ixAr7hh9AgSSNno8

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Hahahahaha "spermy atmosphere"

Comment

Bro that's legendary no shame in that. How would one go about getting paid to wank? Is there a market for hung British studs? Im just over 7 inch is that a payable length?
                He teaches SEMENars.

Comment

Going by the numbers, women on cam make significantly more than men. Quite possibly 5X more in some cases.

I’ve read that caming can either be a gold mine, or a bust. It just fluctuates so much.

Now. If you can find yourself a nice, young lady who is willing to fu#k on cam, now you might be on to something.

Woman make more than men, but couples make the most. People just love to watch couples fu#k.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                    He teaches SEMENars.
                    LOL.

Oh CUM on now!

Comment

I never seem to have long ones, i think because i’m usually busy so i usually do power ones and get it over with quickly.

I might try for a long slow one sometimes soon, it always seems like it could be a nice change, probably more enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                      X