No announcement yet.

The biggest ******* on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
    I skipped page two and three. No **** by page 1 means this thread is fail.
    Just like your parents failed when you were born

Comment

[img]http://www.weird-websites.com/images_ebay/girls-****-bra-short-skirts-bikini-model-hot-nude-knickers.jpg[/img]

Here are ugly man body covered ****

Comment

Guess I'll join the gang and ask for **** too?

Comment

[img]http://www.weird-websites.com/images_ebay/girls-****-bra-short-skirts-bikini-model-hot-nude-knickers.jpg[/img]

Here are ugly man body covered ****
          Wow thanks for posting your pic, you are a brave dude

Comment

Originally posted by 5850 View Post
            Just like your parents failed when you were born
            Just like how your dad left your mother to raise you alone and now you are a broke ass fool that is a *****. Most *****'s come from a broken ass home where they didn't get education at all. It's easy to spot a ***** because the way they type suggests they were busy selling crack on a street corner instead of English lessons.

From reading ***** stories, there is a 50% chance that you got bumraped in prison and you're proud of it. Every year a ***** will make a thread on prison and try to beat each other with their crimes and years.

All *****'s should be shot dead, and their parents failed to smash their skulls when they were a new born. If I had a ***** baby, I would name it floyd and smash it's head in with my own feet.

You disgust me.

Comment

Oh and stop hitting women.

Comment

Just like how your dad left your mother to raise you alone and now you are a broke ass fool that is a *****. Most *****'s come from a broken ass home where they didn't get education at all. It's easy to spot a ***** because the way they type suggests they were busy selling crack on a street corner instead of English lessons.

From reading ***** stories, there is a 50% chance that you got bumraped in prison and you're proud of it. Every year a ***** will make a thread on prison and try to beat each other with their crimes and years.

All *****'s should be shot dead, and their parents failed to smash their skulls when they were a new born. If I had a ***** baby, I would name it floyd and smash it's head in with my own feet.

You disgust me.
                Well, they do say opposites attract...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured

Later fool
                Last edited by 5850; 07-21-2011, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Whiny bitc h in the house, you're not gonna get any love in the lounge ***gola

Comment

Expose thine breast

Comment

Originally posted by 5850 View Post

Or is there anyone worse?
                      When you get bullied in REAL life, you turn into an e-bully.

Classic midgetry.

Comment

Working...
                      X