Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    The ****, Shakira is 4'11 ???
    yup, but sexy as hell, I think lil kim too is 4'11", but she is ugly

if you google it, you'll see many sites saying she is between 4'11" and 5'2", but that is not true, back in the day before she made it big in Mexico, I met her, she is tiny, she looked like that pic when she had dark hair

in an televised interview she said she was 4'11", not sure why these sites say taller , but if you ever see her perform on TV, take a close look at her boots, she normally wears boots/shoes to make her taller
    http://www.starmagazine.com/news/sho...hakiras-height

Comment

• Any official statement from Tunney in this thread? Just curious.

Comment

• Damn! That woman is fucking fabulous!

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Is this a joke? I hope so. She's not that pretty and is too skinny.

Bizarre. If you're gonna date a black girl, may as well date one with curves.

If true: Welcome to the club, Wlad!
          You're full of ****. How about you tell your girl to stand in the mirror? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
            all this talk about Hayden being a midget, she is 5'1", in order to qualify as a midget you have to be under 5' tall, like the 4'11" singer Shakira
            who BTW has nothing wrong with her in my book

Nothing wrong by making fun of midgets. Poor creature is doomed fo life, yo shatthead. eant:

Comment

• She's ok I guess, the man coulda done better, I like Dirk Nowitzkis black girl.

Comment

• im a huge klitschko fan and all i can say is nice going Wladdy shes gorgeous

Comment

• She's quite hot. You guys whine unless a chick is perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    the things i would eat out of her arse..............
                    I hate to tell you this bro, but one of those things would be my nut custard :smileysex

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      I doubt they are dating, like article says, he was eating in restaurant and he asked her and her friends to come eat with him, he was just getting some USA Pusy while he was over here, nothing new. Wlad could get any wh0re in LA/NY because he banged Hayden so there will be a bunch of girls who have the mentality of "lets bang him so we can say I banged the guy Hayden banged".

but please Wlad, dont have any kids with her, at least she is South African so she must have some sort of class. I was worried she was some HOOD RAT Trash with a big fat ass, kinda like Dirk's former GF.

She's not that bad looking, much better than I can get, but not good enough for Wlad, I hope its just a girl he has in LA/NY to bang anytime he visits. Wlad you need to impregnate Maria Sharapova who is smoking hot and 6"2 and top of her game. Imagine the kids you will have? Girls will become best Tennis players and Boys will become World HW Champs.

Cmon man, you will be dis-owned if you go out with that model, make sure to protect the seed!

Reserved for Russian Athletes only, not bimbo models from South Africa.
                      The singlest gayest thing I have ever read on here

Comment

Working...
                      X