Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you go out with a girl that said no sex untill marraige?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fake ass *****s & gangstas on this site got me scratching my head. Man, you got dudes here with all those 'I gotta get wid dat' hot chick avatars getting all menstrual with thir emotions wtf??? I know all about those Keyboard Warriors but these thugs in fishnets are in a cyber world of their own.

Comment

If I really love her then yes, otherwise why would I want to marry someone in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
        Was gonna post the same thing.

The one thing about marrying a virgin is that once she experience sex, she will be curious how it feels with other men.
        I agree. And there is no way in hell I'm waiting...there is no point. No girl is worth it. Once you get it, they get comfortable and start contradicting themselves. She starts telling you all kinds of things to make you look at her different.

If she is a virgin, she is religious. If she's not a virgin but religious, she'll act like she's been holding the p*ssy for a while, which is all one big lie.

Comment

you say that your just not the type, you want to do this right, and im not trying to say i dont believe you, but i refuse to feel ashamed, and if you feel the same, does waiting really make us better people?

Comment

I wouldn't because I think it would be an obvious assumption that there is a gulf in our values.

Comment

absolutely not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

take that fucking dress off its worth it girl, nothing is what i can picture you in.

Comment

and take those fucking heels off i swear you wont forget me you'll be happy that you let me lay you down, down, down.

Comment

Hell no. Chances are she's lying, or a religious nut job.

Comment

Just use some call girls man, not worth the trouble waiting and trying to have a "relationship", if you want the milk you dont buy the whole cow.

Comment

Working...
                      X