Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Jersey Shore Discussion Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight got broken up before it started and Mike hit his head against the bed rail when the security guy pulled him back, and thus went to hospital.

I'm done with this show and their deceptive schemes to get you to watch the advertisements for 60 mins.

Comment

Maybe this sounds like some ho shit but if some grown ass drunk idiot is talking crazy and throwing my bed and shit around i'm smashing something over his fucking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Maybe this sounds like some ho shit but if some grown ass drunk idiot is talking crazy and throwing my bed and shit around i'm smashing something over his fucking face.
        Quit lying, you would pick all your stuff up go to another room and sleep there.

The very next day when both of you are in the same room you wouldnt even dare to make eye contact, just keep your head low and stay quiet like the pussy you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo Lover View Post
          Quit lying, you would pick all your stuff up go to another room and sleep there.

The very next day when both of you are in the same room you wouldnt even dare to make eye contact, just keep your head low and stay quiet like the pussy you are.
          You aint lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo Lover View Post

You're not old enough to drink bi-boi. And you're not straight enough to understand where i'm coming from so fuck off emo whorebag.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
              You aint lying.
              *looks at your gifts and ribbons* You, too.

Comment

*looks at your gifts and ribbons* You, too.
                *looks at vibrator gifts, grabs one and sticks it up the ass* Awwwwww!!!!!!

Comment

You're not old enough to drink bi-boi. And you're not straight enough to understand where i'm coming from so fuck off emo whorebag.

You ain't deny my post, you know God damn well I'm right.

I am old enough to drink mate.

Comment

**** this show.

PLayed out as ****. They do the same **** every night when they go to the club and make up ******ed catch phrases bring home girls and then somehow find a way not to get laid.

The challenge on MTV is leagues better then Jersey Shore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                      The fight got broken up before it started and Mike hit his head against the bed rail when the security guy pulled him back, and thus went to hospital.

I'm done with this show and their deceptive schemes to get you to watch the advertisements for 60 mins.
                      Where did you see that?

Comment

Working...
                      X