Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Jersey Shore Discussion Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie walked into Mikes room like his dad..

"C'mon... lets go..."

Comment

• SEASON 5 Trailer, JAN 5TH.

wtf, nobody told me about season 5...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
        SEASON 5 Trailer, JAN 5TH.

wtf, nobody told me about season 5...
        I hope their ratings drop off substantially, and they cancel the show already.

Look at some of the related videos. Regular people filming them during recording of season 5. They can't even walk down the shore like normal people anymore. Security everywhere, they're too exposed.

Time for a new cast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          I hope their ratings drop off substantially, and they cancel the show already.

Look at some of the related videos. Regular people filming them during recording of season 5. They can't even walk down the shore like normal people anymore. Security everywhere, they're too exposed.

Time for a new cast.
          It should have been a year to year thing instead they scripted it like the hills and ruined the show,like they did beavis and butthead.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            It should have been a year to year thing instead they scripted it like the hills and ruined the show,like they did beavis and butthead.
            The MTV producers probably didn't have any idea how big this was gonna get, ratings wise, and had no plans. Once they realized the ratings, they got greedy and keep bringing the same people back, instead of the whole Real World casting thing.

If they wanna keep this thing real. They should do a season with all of them in a bunker somewhere. Let them tear each other apart.

Comment

• I'll be honest... it was entertaining for awhile... but Im about done with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                I'll be honest... it was entertaining for awhile... but Im about done with it.
                Thank goodness.

Comment

• Season 5 is the last one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                    Season 5 is the last one?
                    Yeah, think so.

Season 1 was great, got me hooked onto the show (I started watching it just over a year ago). The Situation dropped crazy one-liners, and him and PaulyD tearing up the clubs...**** made for good-viewing.

Season 2 looked too much into the Ronnie/Sammi bull**** but had some classic moments in it i.e. Sitch vs Angelina beef and Miami just seemed like a cool spot to hang out, the house was good as well.
                    Season 3 was when it started to decline big time, same house as season 1 but nothing really good happened (more Sam/Ronnie bull****)...the situations role in Jersey Shore started going down and they made the other characters stand out more.
                    Season 4 was absolutely ****, I didn't like the house, 1 of the clubs they went to seemed pretty sick others sucked. More bull**** drama from Snooki/Ronnie/Sammi and nothing significant happened, no real funny moments....

The novelty has defintely worn off and they are just milking it now. Was a good show though a year or two ago.

Comment

• New Trailer

Vinny leaves?

Comment

Working...
                      X