Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Jersey Shore Discussion Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part 2 of the fight tonight @ 7.

Usually when they show new episodes on sunday, the following thursday is a rerun of that ep.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      When was that?

Comment

• Lol that wasnt much of a fight, Mike just slammed his head into the wall like a goon lol.

Comment

• hahahahahahahahaha

mike ko himself

classic

Comment

• Lol at Mike. And then he got back up and got into it.

Comment

• Anybody got a link to the full episode, without the commercials.

As previously mentioned in this thread, I'm done watching 60 mins with commercials in between ever 3 minutes. I wanna see the conclusion of this "fight" before I'm done for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                Anybody got a link to the full episode, without the commercials.

As previously mentioned in this thread, I'm done watching 60 mins with commercials in between ever 3 minutes. I wanna see the conclusion of this "fight" before I'm done for good.
                Tonight the commercials were worse. I would almost say they were 50-50 of the entire hour slot. I guess it's because of the VMAs, but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Anybody got a link to the full episode, without the commercials.

That's why I DVR everything now...let it record then watch it later and FF thru the commercials

Comment

• http://www.videoweed.es/file/4e5afe192eddd

Comment

• Watched it here, for anyone who hasn't seen it.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/p...d=mpr34perp0z2

Comment

Working...
                      X