Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will America choke against Japan in the women fifa world cup?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    We really wouldn't, seriously. The technique on show is absolutely shocking.
    We'll never know but I have major doubts. They are women but Wabach, Solo, and a few other of the girls from the US team are pretty damn good. They play everyday of their lives and have better technique than you are giving them. They might not run as fast as some guys but I bet their footwork is light years better than you and your buds.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      The quality of women's football is ridiculously poor. I don't think the gap in quality is anywhere near as bad in any other sport. Me and my mates could put a team together and beat any of the teams in this world cup.
      Well, women's hockey isn't so good IMO.

It's like boy's squirt hockey.

And if you don't know what that means, there's no checking and with a really slow pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
        Heck we can make one from BS.

Disappointing to see Pearl Harbour trend in twitter after this...

stay classy US
        not a bad idea,i think we could a few lads from the football thread and beat the women's team,yankie boy dont get it because we play football over here all the time,sat and sunday league,5 a side indoor football aswell,week in week out

Comment

Japan wanted it waaaaaaaaaaay more

congrats to them

cant be bitter about a good match

Comment

BTW the women's world cup trophy is weak sauce

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              not a bad idea,i think we could a few lads from the football thread and beat the women's team,yankie boy dont get it because we play football over here all the time,sat and sunday league,5 a side indoor football aswell,week in week out
              Going to school early to play football, playing at break and lunch and staying behind after school to play, yeah I was hardcore

Not to mention competitive games on weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                We'll never know but I have major doubts. They are women but Wabach, Solo, and a few other of the girls from the US team are pretty damn good. They play everyday of their lives and have better technique than you are giving them. They might not run as fast as some guys but I bet their footwork is light years better than you and your buds.
                I've actually played with a couple of the English womens team. They trained at my college once for some reason. They are shite, trust me.

Comment

Lol at the ******s thinking they could compete with the best girls out there. First off embarrassing.. Secondly, you would get embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                    Lol at the ******s thinking they could compete with the best girls out there. First off embarrassing.. Secondly, you would get embarrassed.
                    **** off.........

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      **** off.........
                      These women are the best in the world... You are some slack from.... No one cares. I was ranked 65th in the nation in the Javelin in D1 college. Not even that was good enough to beat the best of the best women. Don't flatter yourself. Nobody.

Comment

Working...
                      X