i just want to thank my real fans for all there support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
    dont encourage him
    where charlie bought his belts http://store.titleboxing.com/title-c...tle-belts.html

Comment

ok answer this how are you winning exabisions when there is no winners in exabisions thats why its a exabision

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Zelenof
        i want to fight him with boxing rules. he does good things in mma but were talking about boxing and he cant handle me in a boxing ring
        Will you ever be in Vegas big Z? We can make this happen at Xtreme Couture.

Comment

I always liked you. You just talk a load of trash though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
            ok answer this how are you winning exabisions when there is no winners in exabisions thats why its a exabision
            exhibitions are exhibition

Gosh reading this post is scary. Please stay in school little homie.

Comment

thanks man. yeah sometimes i get caught up with all the hate and its hard to controll my self but im trying to be a cool customer now
              Me more than you probably. I'm pretty vile at times.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

thanks man. yeah sometimes i get caught up with all the hate and its hard to controll my self but im trying to be a cool customer now
                Keep in mind when you are world class, have the fame, the money, and the fans that you have, there's always going to be haters. it comes with being on top!

When are you going to start fighting on PPV? Michael Buffer introducing you would be so sick!!!

" fighting out of the red corner, he comes in at 160 pounds even, he hails from Los Angeles, california, heee isssss, the former jr. lightweight, former light weight, former jr. welterweight, former welterweight and current raining and defending junior middle weight chaaaampion of the wooooooooooooorld Charlieeeeeeee Zeeeleeenooooooof!!! "

Comment

all you are charlie lovers that guys a joke straght up ***** your a coward calling out david haye he doesnt even know who you are .who told you u could beat sergio your parent

Comment

btw is that your boyfriend who records your tantroms

Comment

charlie is a *****

Comment

Working...
                      X