Comments Thread For: Zelenoff Wins 2011 UBF Fighter Of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zelenoff Wins 2011 UBF Fighter Of The Year

Comment

I too hope to be Cracker Jack World Champion some day.

Comment

is there something wrong with him mentally ?his ko of the year was when he hit a guy pulling up his pants and the guy dident even fall over

Comment

Why doesn't someone accidentally hit this guy with a car?

Comment

is his record legit? didnt he lose his very first fight by quitting against that sloppy dude that almost knocked dude through the ropes?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
              is his record legit? didnt he lose his very first fight by quitting against that sloppy dude that almost knocked dude through the ropes?
              This is all you need to see lol

Comment

Don't hate!

"Fair and square, face to face, NIGA!"

Comment

I have a question. Apart from the vids of him running away from Hartley and windmilling against various paid idiots in the gym, is there actually any footage of the eleven devastating performances on his, lol, 'record' or any footage of him actually having a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    I have a question. Apart from the vids of him running away from Hartley and windmilling against various paid idiots in the gym, is there actually any footage of the eleven devastating performances on his, lol, 'record' or any footage of him actually having a fight?
                    no all there is a few sparring vids that he calls world title fights and the sparring partners are paid to go light and not to hit him in the face this guy is a joke and nobody should pay him any attention cuz somethings going to happen the dumbass if he keeps pissing people
                    off

Comment

Working...
                    X