No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
    I loved my friend's reaction to the Gus scene: "That was some fucked up episode of Mr. Rogers."

Jesse has always accepted his criminal life, he finally just broke mentally. He was just sitting there still in shock about what he did to Gale until Gus offed Victor.
    What an added touch that Gus hold Victor's head back so Jesse and Walt see the blood pouring out, and so the blood gets on them.

Jesse's face when Gus stares at him was something else.

Comment

Am i the only one who seriously cannot fucking wait for ep 2? this is insane. Great showwww.

Comment

I didn't read anything here because I have ep1 on the dvr still and don't want spoilers. But this is a great show.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Am i the only one who seriously cannot fucking wait for ep 2? this is insane. Great showwww.
          This show is the highlight of my week, sad as that is.

Comment

The character progression of Gus has been just as impressive as Walter White's imo.

When we first saw Gus at the end of season 2 he was just a geeky fast food restaurant manager who looked he couldn't hurt a fly, but now look at him. He is a scary and cold blooded mother ****er!

I am from the UK and this show is unknown out here but i have got all my friends addicted to it! After the show aired on Sunday my phone lit up with people asking me to burn them a copy of the episode lol.

Comment

Gus is a good addition to the show, Walt needs to kick Skylar out of the show lol

Comment

Is this up on Hulu?

Comment

Tonight, we cook another batch.

Comment

Tonight, Gus dies.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                      Gus is a good addition to the show, Walt needs to kick Skylar out of the show lol
                      my hopeful prediction....

Walter attempts taking Gus's life.......

Gus finds Skylar and gets rid of her

Walt Jr. joins the family business..........

Comment

Working...
                      X