No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wilhelm View Post
    LOL, "He's the main character, you have to root for him der her her". Hank's career is screwed because of Walt and he's doing it anyway because he's the only guy with any integrity in the show. It's a bit one dimensional and dull, but everyone from Walt to Jesse to Skyler has been corrupted at some point in the show and deserves what they get. No one more than Walt though. I'm curious to see if Gilligan gives him the ego crushing end that he deserves or if he'll softball it for the goons who root for whoever is on screen the most and keep making Adam Sandler movies blockbusters because they're too simple for anyone to not see everything coming.
    lol at this dude's morality play on a fake show and calling people goons for wanting the star of the show to get away with it. Everybody watches this show for walt and jesse not because we want them to suffer for their fake sins.

lol at you extrapolating it to adam sandler movies (which i truly hate). Walt's been the only person to truly care for jesse, not hank, heck not even his parents. And skyler? she could have divorced walt, heck walt signed the papers, but she wanted to be involved (even though walt told her not to).

memo to you moron, this show is about a cancer stricken chemistry genius cooking meth. not some lame ass dea agent.

good thing your self righteous ass standing on some fake moral high ground isnt running the show. You'd probably end it with jesse in rehab and walt doing time.

You want to see justice handed out?

go watch cops reruns or first 48.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      lol at this dude's morality play on a fake show and calling people goons for wanting the star of the show to get away with it. Everybody watches this show for walt and jesse not because we want them to suffer for their fake sins.

lol at you extrapolating it to adam sandler movies (which i truly hate). Walt's been the only person to truly care for jesse, not hank, heck not even his parents. And skyler? she could have divorced walt, heck walt signed the papers, but she wanted to be involved (even though walt told her not to).

memo to you moron, this show is about a cancer stricken chemistry genius cooking meth. not some lame ass dea agent.

good thing your self righteous ass standing on some fake moral high ground isnt running the show. You'd probably end it with jesse in rehab and walt doing time.

You want to see justice handed out?

go watch cops reruns or first 48.

Comment

• It's hard not to root for Walt, despite all the terrible stuff he's done, because Bryan Cranston is so awesome in the role.

I still hope Jesse makes out okay after all this.

Comment

• I just find Walt completely unlikable, there's no way I could cheer for him. There's no redeemable qualities in that guy. Doesn't really bother me that he's the main character.

With someone like Tony Soprano I actually wanted him to win. Not Walt.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            I just find Walt completely unlikable, there's no way I could cheer for him. There's no redeemable qualities in that guy. Doesn't really bother me that he's the main character.

With someone like Tony Soprano I actually wanted him to win. Not Walt.
            Why? Deep down, we all know he's doing this so his family don't suffer when he's dead. The nature of the business, won't allow him to just quit while hes ahead. Jessie is a head case, a broken character..I actually wanted him to succeed in the past but he just seems a shell of his former self and an absolute liability at this point. Thats why I wanted him to just ride off into the sunset or he'd be in the position otherwise. I liked Hank, pre-injury..he's just been a dark character ever since. Putting on a fake smile for his subordinates...

What Walt has done, has changed everyone around him. He shouldn't have done what he did BUT we can all understand why he did it initially. The nature of the business changes you, forces your hand.

Comment

• Nice find. I might have to check that movie out now.

Agreed. Phoebe Cates in her prime takes me back, too.

Originally posted by horge View Post
              Given the ridiculously-sublethal firepower exposed thus far, I dunno....

She first caught my attention in that Heath Ledger swordplay flick

A Knight's Tale, and...

while we're at it... I applaud your choice of sig.
              Takes me right back to high school.

Comment

• I was actually on Walt's side when he started out. Don't forget this is a guy who poisoned a little kid to get his way. There's definitely reason to not like him now. It's called character development. He's turned into a total *******.

Hank ruined Walt's life? LOL. C'mon man don't make Walt to be some kind of victim. And how can Hank be more immoral when Walt is out there poisoning little kids. I mean I'm not even a big fan of kids, but the kid didn't deserve to get poisoned.

And you know what, **** Skylar. Walt should go down for being dumb enough to marry that *****.

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                absolutely agree.

No walt = no show. I dont get all the anti walt sentiment. He's the star of the show. If vince gilligan wanted to end this right he should let jesse and walt survive and somehow find a way to win in the end.

The most loathsome character this last season has to be hank schrader. I actually liked him for his comedic relief before but his character has been totally unlikable thus far.

He ruined his family life, ruined walt's life, ruined jesse's life, and probably ruined steve gomez life.

**** hank and anybody who roots for him.

You dont have to buy it. Vince Gilligan pretty much shows that he doesnt care about jesse. Listen to his answers when gomez said it could be a trap when they tried to mic up jesse to meet walt. "who cares if he gets killed, at least we have it on tape."

Hank doesnt care about anything but catching walt and saving his career. He's more selfish and immoral than walt IMO.

Hank's been a total b*tch this season and i hope the nazis empty a clip on his self righteous ass.

Comment

• I was kidding about Walt going down just for marrying Skylar. But I definitely can't stand her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                    Lydia is such a MILF.
                    That is a true story sir.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-10-2013, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      Why? Deep down, we all know he's doing this so his family don't suffer when he's dead. The nature of the business, won't allow him to just quit while hes ahead. Jessie is a head case, a broken character..I actually wanted him to succeed in the past but he just seems a shell of his former self and an absolute liability at this point. Thats why I wanted him to just ride off into the sunset or he'd be in the position otherwise. I liked Hank, pre-injury..he's just been a dark character ever since. Putting on a fake smile for his subordinates...

What Walt has done, has changed everyone around him. He shouldn't have done what he did BUT we can all understand why he did it initially. The nature of the business changes you, forces your hand.
                      I liked him for the first 3 or so seasons. Somewhere along the way he turned into a ****.

Let's not act like Walt had to do everything he has done.

Comment

Working...
                      X