Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up everyone Im on my honeymoon. Cant post long. Didnt have Internet in the Bahamas on the cruise ship, they did but it was 75 cents a minute.

Missed a money league draft. But team turned out pretty good.

Just stopped in to luagh at Tua. He tweaked the settings to completly favor ONE player.

Peyton Manning. I mean cmon were scoring how less QBs get sacked? Gl;ad to see Peyton out.

K
    a
    r
    m
    a

Okay bye fellas.

Comment

• Have fun on the honeymoon, Burner. They have gambling on your cruise ? Cruise isn't a cruise without some gambling.

LOL @ taking cheap shots at Tua from the ocean.

Comment

• Happy honeymoon Burner.

Burner on honeymoon with Tua on his mind. LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Whats up everyone Im on my honeymoon. Cant post long. Didnt have Internet in the Bahamas on the cruise ship, they did but it was 75 cents a minute.

Missed a money league draft. But team turned out pretty good.

Just stopped in to luagh at Tua. He tweaked the settings to completly favor ONE player.

Peyton Manning. I mean cmon were scoring how less QBs get sacked? Gl;ad to see Peyton out.

K
          a
          r
          m
          a

Okay bye fellas.

you better drink some of them drinks I posted!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Hell, man, I think you're straight at WR. PPR with Brandon Marshall and Kenny Britt is solid. Especially Marshall.

Lance Moore is a good sleeper if he gets healthy and stays that way.

RB's are stacked, obviously. Hope Gore stays healthy.

On my team, looking back, I think I should have let Brady go by, and get a RB. I could have picked up a guy like Matt Ryan several rounds later.

Oh well. We'll see how it goes.
            Brady is a monster though. I think you'll be happy, qb's are usually higher scorers.

Comment

• Daaaamn, Manning could be out 2-3 months. Possibly put on IR.

Edit: From the "injuryexpert" on twitter: If reports of cervical fusion are correct, this is potentially career ending.

That would be horrible.
              Last edited by Monkz; 09-08-2011, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Sucks for Manning. Isn't that the same thing Edge had to go through? He continued to wrestle but it caught up on him eventually and forced retirement.

Tua, sorry bro but your team just kicked the bucket. You know, I do got Cutler in the wings waitin for a nice home.

Comment

• Tua, I got Gabbert or Tarvaris...make an offer!

Comment

• Anyone in for a second league?

Call it a JR league... Im thinking 8-10 players... smaller league, more big shots to go around.

I'm in.

1. Reed

Comment

• I am only apart of the bs league. I haven't joined any other ones.

But I may be interested Reed. Depends on where it is hosted. NFL? ESPN? Yahoo?

Comment

Working...
                      X