No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
    It's not Cutler that I hate. I've always thought he had a ton of potential. It's the fact that I haven't seen anything that suggests to me that they give a damn about protecting his big ass.

If they give him time to throw the ball, he'll be god.
    gabe carimi = orlando pace 2.0

Comment

It's not Cutler that I hate. I've always thought he had a ton of potential. It's the fact that I haven't seen anything that suggests to me that they give a damn about protecting his big ass.

If they give him time to throw the ball, he'll be god.

True that. All the epsn analysts always act like it's Cutler's fault but he is taking risks because they have a totally unbalanced line or straight 5 man front and still have Cutler dropping back 7 against the blitz.

Like Tua bought up Cutler's abysmal display against the Giants but look at his stats last year against one of the best D's in Philly wk 12. One of the best INT defenses at that.

14-21 completions
      66.7 percentage
      247 yards
      11.8 average
      4 td
      0 ints
      4 sacks
      29 sack yrds
      146.2 passer rating

Comment

• Lulz at peoppe conspiring to fuk over the league amd then backstabbing eachother. Who woulda thought?

Comment

LOL. I figured you two had something going. Your strategy was obvious after you took Romo. I honestly didn't notice Jen Jen was taking defenses until after the draft was over.
          Actually, the big qb run early screwed me from getting good qbs.

I admit if 3 of us took 5 defenses early, most of the league would be screwed.

But the smart people would've picked the potentially good ones.

I couldn't pass on Hillis.

Now if there wasn't such a big qb run, I would have drafted more qbs but too many good already available for it to matter much.

Tua shouldn't complain.

He has great trade bait in Romo.

People are gonna give up a star for him.

He benefitted. He shouldn't cry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Lulz at peoppe conspiring to fuk over the league amd then backstabbing eachother. Who woulda thought?

I think that nobody really got screwed.

It ended up a good draft overall for all.

You know what will happen.

The guys we predict will be good, will suck, then we'll all scrambling for the random dudes suddenly killing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              True that. All the epsn analysts always act like it's Cutler's fault but he is taking risks because they have a totally unbalanced line or straight 5 man front and still have Cutler dropping back 7 against the blitz.

Like Tua bought up Cutler's abysmal display against the Giants but look at his stats last year against one of the best D's in Philly wk 12. One of the best INT defenses at that.

14-21 completions
              66.7 percentage
              247 yards
              11.8 average
              4 td
              0 ints
              4 sacks
              29 sack yrds
              146.2 passer rating

I love the Bears and Cutler but let's not pretend it's all the offensive line.

Cutler isn't innocent. I can count at least 10 bonehead ints he made trying to force ***** like he was a prime Favre or something.

And this is coming from probably the biggest Bears fan on the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Actually, the big qb run early screwed me from getting good qbs.

I admit if 3 of us took 5 defenses early, most of the league would be screwed.

But the smart people would've picked the potentially good ones.

I couldn't pass on Hillis.

Now if there wasn't such a big qb run, I would have drafted more qbs but too many good already available for it to matter much.

Tua shouldn't complain.

He has great trade bait in Romo.

People are gonna give up a star for him.

He benefitted. He shouldn't cry.
                et tu , brute?

Comment

• I would like a better QB, but I'm only willing to give up 1 superstar to get one. I'm not going to hurt myself at 2 positions to help at 1.

Comment

• Someone will prob want cutler becuz they'll be desparate. But you took him to early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Lulz at peoppe conspiring to fuk over the league amd then backstabbing eachother. Who woulda thought?
                      i don't even think they were conspiring with me.

i think they played me.

think about it.

jeromus marcus brutus suckers me into picking manning 10 picks early , screwing me up.

and chunk......i'm #2 , he's #4. if i pick manning one of the top 3 chris johnson/adrian peterson/arian foster falls in his lap.

i think i got played.

Comment

Working...
                      X