Comment

• USA USA USA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          ummm.....yeah.....

well you got the boot warp.

sorry.

wasn't my idea.

it was jreck , walt , midnight and johnm.

flicker took your spot.
          uhhhh what the ****? I put down my points and told you guys I wasnt going to be active because I'm in colorado.I still managaed to show up for this ****ing thing. Why the hell did I get kicked out?

More importantly, why the **** wasn't I told until just now? I logged in like five minutes ago and I was still in the league. Where the **** is flicker anyway? I dont see him in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            uhhhh what the ****? I put down my points and told you guys I wasnt going to be active because I'm in colorado.I still managaed to show up for this ****ing thing. Why the hell did I get kicked out?

More importantly, why the **** wasn't I told until just now? I logged in like five minutes ago and I was still in the league. Where the **** is flicker anyway? I dont see him in this thread

Comment

• who the hell is that gigantic blonde referee?

looks like jerck with short hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

He's not in college yet. Instead of waiting at the mall, he will be waiting for the co-eds at the library!

WAR WARP!

Comment

you're a dick

Comment

Goddamit :lo1:

hahahaha I thought I was kicked out because it wasnt showing up on my homepage for some reason when I logged in to the fantasy football page.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                      you're a dick
                      watch he misses the draft.

Comment

Working...
                      X