No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    of course we can, we're better suited for cold weather than the packers, we have a better running game BY FAR and prob a better short passing game.

packers thrive on big plays, and their best RB is their QB.
    having a better running game doesn't necessarily mean better in cold weather.

sometimes it's still about 1 team being use to playing in it and the other team being a sorry ass , overrated , pussy ass dome team.

Comment

of course we can, we're better suited for cold weather than the packers, we have a better running game BY FAR and prob a better short passing game.

packers thrive on big plays, and their best RB is their QB.
      A dome team from Louisiana is going to come to Green Bay...in January...and beat the Packers?...pass me some of that.

Comment

• I am in Burner's town again.

Which means, it snowed and I was diverted from roads because of floodling.
        Delayed travel plans.

The Burner jinx in full effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Your finally on top Walt.

And fucking Drew Brees ruined my milestone opportunity by out-scoring Brady.
          What was the golden oppprtunity? Brees can outscore anyone at anytime. Ujfortunately, he can also throw 3 picks any time too...

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            having a better running game doesn't necessarily mean better in cold weather.

sometimes it's still about 1 team being use to playing in it and the other team being a sorry ass , overrated , pussy ass dome team.
            But sometimes it does. Packers are built like a warm weather team. Hopefully clifton doesnt come back, the packers just arent smash mouth.... Just a hunch, but that's how i see them losing...

How are the saints overrated. No one is talking about them winning the sb. EVERYOnE and their moms have gb winning the nfc. Not to mention being a year removed from being the best team in the universe. D like the prime ravens and offense more deadly than the greatest show on turf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
              A dome team from Louisiana is going to come to Green Bay...in January...and beat the Packers?...pass me some of that.
              First off, you're obviously already smoking worse. Why the fuk would you have and keep eli and stafford? So you can agonize every week over your starter? If you were smart you would have traded one of those guys for an elite wr/rb/gronk/graham.

Both have great matchups pretty much every week.if u were smart, you woyld have picked which one you think has a better playoff schedule (its almost a tossup) and traded the other. OR, you keep the one with the best backup (stafford) and pick up shaun hill, so you're not wasting a prime player every week.

Now, back to the subject, your team isnt built for cold weather. Your d is no better than the saints d and your running game is trash.

Comment

• highest scoring player of the week - drew brees (mustang)

highest scoring team of the week - midway monster

Comment

But sometimes it does. Packers are built like a warm weather team. Hopefully clifton doesnt come back, the packers just arent smash mouth.... Just a hunch, but that's how i see them losing...

How are the saints overrated. No one is talking about them winning the sb. EVERYOnE and their moms have gb winning the nfc. Not to mention being a year removed from being the best team in the universe. D like the prime ravens and offense more deadly than the greatest show on turf.
                  Saints is only overrated by midnight and yourself. I cannot wait to see those bayou ****s getting iced on the frozen tundra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    highest scoring player of the week - drew brees (mustang)

highest scoring team of the week - midway monster

Have you found a fitting wooden spoon yet?

Comment

• Apparently the Vikings are going to cut Donovan McNabb.

What do reckon Tua & Jreck, is he an upgrade over Hanie?

Comment

Working...
                      X