No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Ey I might the pull the trigger on a trade. What wideouts are available?
    miles austin

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
      LOL, they are?
      Those two are my top 2 players on my team and I personally wouldn't give up either of those two for Cam or Romo.

Cam's throwing more ints than interceptions, i've already got Eli for that. Romo is just meh. Besides I just want someone for this week only and continue to use Eli.

Comment

• I picked up Boller and tried to bogart on Ponder. I think warp picked up Ponder. Dude is in for hell next game tho. He could be ruined by that Green Bay defense. Blind sides from Woodson, INTs, crushed by Mathews, Hawk, Raji constantly. I feel sorry for the guy if they really start him against that Defense. He'll either be the second coming of Montana or get ruined like Carr at the end of that game.

I hope Carson is in good shape. Raider's got a good TE and Carson loves TE drop offs. Hope he does good.

Comment

• Carson Palmer is starting against KC.

Comment

Carson Palmer is starting against KC.
            You giving up that much for him, you better start him. I'm rooting for him & the Raiders. Never thought I'd say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              You giving up that much for him, you better start him. I'm rooting for him & the Raiders. Never thought I'd say that.
              Agree. I hope he does well.

Comment

• And if you're gonna get him out there, might as well do it against the Chiefs.

Comment

And if you're gonna get him out there, might as well do it against the Chiefs.
                  Most def...damn, I feel bad for Ponder though. First start and he has to face Clay Mathews, BJ Raji, and co.

Comment

• Highest Scoring Team of the Week - Brady Hoke-A-Mania (Milton)

Highest Scoring Player of the Week - Andy Dalton (Vet from Baltimore)

Comment

• Need a RB. Someone trade with a brotha.

Comment

Working...
                      X