No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I was wondering why one of my alts suddenly became e-rich!

Tua is the reincarnated point giver!

liar.

that's bat's own alt from the 2008 altbusters days.

he changed the name to battheman to hold onto the name while he changes his other account to battlingnelson or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkz View Post
      Where's the Glove at?

My buddy in Oakland told me the Raiders are interested in Aaron Curry, all I've heard about him is that he's athletic but reacts very slowly and lacks real football IQ
      Good riddance! His performance against the Giants was the final straw for me. Never been too down on the guy (more like never cared to pay too much attention) but it's hard to miss him making mistakes out there. He's supposed to be fast and athletic but did you see him get burned by the slow ass huge TE on the Giants. I was screaming "Who the **** is #59!!!" It was ridiculous. I wish him all the best though, because he's a good guy, but a horrible fit for out system. Our rookie KJ Wright took his job and has performed better.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Good riddance! His performance against the Giants was the final straw for me. Never been too down on the guy (more like never cared to pay too much attention) but it's hard to miss him making mistakes out there. He's supposed to be fast and athletic but did you see him get burned by the slow ass huge TE on the Giants. I was screaming "Who the **** is #59!!!" It was ridiculous. I wish him all the best though, because he's a good guy, but a horrible fit for out system. Our rookie KJ Wright took his job and has performed better.
        Yeah a Seahawks blogger told me he is terrible in coverage but is pretty good against the run, maybe a change in scenery will be good for him like it was for Kamerion Wimbley and Jarvis Moss when they came to the Raiders. Either way we only had 5 LB's so at least he can provide some depth.

Comment

• A note for johnm and tua.

Julio Jones is out this week. Harry Douglas is starting in his place.

Comment

A note for johnm and tua.

Julio Jones is out this week. Harry Douglas is starting in his place.
            Just keeps on gettin' better, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post

Dude, you are going up against Blaine Gabbert who is predicted to score negative points against the Steelheads.

So the Jones loss this week won't hurt you.

Comment

Dude, you are going up against Blaine Gabbert who is predicted to score negative points against the Steelheads.

So the Jones loss this week won't hurt you.
                Really? I haven't even checked yet. Who the hell starts Gabbert?

Comment

• Oh, I have the defending champ this weekend. With Gabbert, lol. If I lose this, I will shoot each of my players individually.

Comment

• Although, I'm in a bit of trouble my damn self at WR this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      josh morgan out for the season.

even my bench wr are going down like flies.

Comment

Working...
                      X