No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i should give you the boot along with him.

everytime you talk i go , "wtf?"

i don't think i've ever disagreed with anyone more.

even burner , i agree with him more than half the time.

maybe bat is worst but that's because he has a 10 yr. old fantasy magazine that he goes off of every year.

so when bat talks about priest holmes and kurt warner and marshall faulk , we just tune him out.

I dont give a *****. Why should everyone agree with you?

Just because you don't see things the same way I do. Doesn't mean the world ends.

And if you don't think Reed's team is the biggest threat. Then your obviously gonna get caught by surprise. Burner and Midnight's team score so much right? Who knocked them both off?

And I never said Burner's team wasn't good. I said I am not worried about him.
    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 10-05-2011, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      I dont give a *****. Why should everyone agree with you?

Just because you don't see things the same way I do. Doesn't mean the world ends.

And if you don't think Reed's team is the biggest threat. Then your obviously gonna get caught by surprise. Burner and Midnight's team score so much right? Who knocked them both off?

And I never said Burner's team wasn't good. I said I am not worried about him.
      Burner's team will come back to earth this weekend. My NFL almanac says that Hasselbeck cant play well for more than a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Burner's team will come back to earth this weekend. My NFL almanac says that Hasselbeck cant play well for more than a month.
        Hasselback will be on fire all year...young and talented WR's..a good RB that can catch one of the up and comer TE's...he will be good all year i believe..of course not top 3 but within 5 or 7

Comment

lol. You may be right. Hasselbeck gets an angry Pitt team. Welker sees the Jets. Forte sees Detroit. Burner's team may take a hit in points this weekend.

Did everyone else play through their division already?

I ask because I know I did and don't know if that is just the norm. (never played on yahoo before) Nor did I check everyone's schedules.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
            Hasselback will be on fire all year...young and talented WR's..a good RB that can catch one of the up and comer TE's...he will be good all year i believe..of course not top 3 but within 5 or 7
            No he wont. He'll fade soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              lol. You may be right. Hasselbeck gets an angry Pitt team. Welker sees the Jets. Forte sees Detroit. Burner's team may take a hit in points this weekend.

Did everyone else play through their division already?

I ask because I know I did and don't know if that is just the norm. (never played on yahoo before) Nor did I check everyone's schedules.
              I'm through my division after my match with Burner.

Comment

No he wont. He'll fade soon.
                WE shall see.....most said he wouldnt b this good at all this year...and he IS..lol..soon he will b dumping lil short passes off to CJ and CJ will b runnen to the house...then when D starts coveren for that he will shoot it deep to Nate or even worse for defenses Cook..

Comment

WE shall see.....most said he wouldnt b this good at all this year...and he IS..lol..soon he will b dumping lil short passes off to CJ and CJ will b runnen to the house...then when D starts coveren for that he will shoot it deep to Nate or even worse for defenses Cook..
                  I think it's safe to say that he has proven all his doubters wrong. I like Hasselbech, but his season is a big surprise. Nobody would have been surprised if his season went like Kerry Collins'.

Comment

I think it's safe to say that he has proven all his doubters wrong. I like Hasselbech, but his season is a big surprise. Nobody would have been surprised if his season went like Kerry Collins'.
                    lol...i was callen his decency when he got here to TN..(obviously i live in Nashville) sometimes all it takes is a new team, new offense to get back in groove of things...yes tho it does hurt that Britt is not there hurts pretty bad..but if they use Cook right..Hasselbacks TD's may stay up...he tho wont have tons of pass yards i'm sure cause altho they should pass to CJ more...they prob wont they will prob jus continue to try and force that small lil dude up the middle..thinken "oohhhh gggeeez one deez times itl work"...sometimes coaches just need to suck up there pride and do what works not just what they in their mind think will work

Comment

lol...i was callen his decency when he got here to TN..(obviously i live in Nashville) sometimes all it takes is a new team, new offense to get back in groove of things...yes tho it does hurt that Britt is not there hurts pretty bad..but if they use Cook right..Hasselbacks TD's may stay up...he tho wont have tons of pass yards i'm sure cause altho they should pass to CJ more...they prob wont they will prob jus continue to try and force that small lil dude up the middle..thinken "oohhhh gggeeez one deez times itl work"...sometimes coaches just need to suck up there pride and do what works not just what they in their mind think will work
                      Aha! A biased opinion!

You are one of VERY few yank posters living near their favourite team. I dont think anybody in our league but Jerck lives close to their team.... maybe burner.

Comment

Working...
                      X