Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% think that the Niners are going to try and trade for the number 1 pick, regardless of how this season goes.

Comment

• Regret to inform Eagles fans and Vick owners...

...Niners are knocking Vick out for the season this weekend.

He's gonna be walking around for months with Patrick Willis's shoulder pad in his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Regardless of "attempting" to get Andrew Luck. Only one team will get him. He is a lock to go #1. So what is the point? Even with what they got, they still beat the Seahawks. Oh did you forget how bad KC is doing? So regardless, Niners will most likely not get Luck period.

Just because he had no training camp doesn't mean anything. They run a simple west coast out in SF. They have talent all around. At the worse, he'd just hand off to Gore. Palmer isn't going to suddenly forget how to throw a ball. Even without chemistry with the Wr/Te. He has a gun attached for a shoulder. Palmer w/ no training camp >>> Alex Smith w/ training camp.

Besides, Bengals weren't willing to give up Palmer for ***** in training camp. Now that Dalton is doing decent-good. Bengals could give Palmer up for something. *****, if Palmer would have reported to the team. He'd ride the bench and get paid millions. Forcing the Bengals to get rid of him.
        i don't agree.

i would say more but don't really feel like spending anymore time talking about carson fucking palmer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          I'd start Fitz, even though I expect the Bmore offense to ball out a little bit this weekend. Jets are crumbling, but i look for ray rice and the short passing game to be big cuz of the jets db's. DMC tore that ass up last week.

Fitz all day and wouldn't even think about it.

When Flacco is bad, he is horrible.

I just feel Fitz gives you a way better chance against anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            i don't agree.

i would say more but don't really feel like spending anymore time talking about carson fucking palmer.
            lmaooo Tua you sound like me in NSB yesterday

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            I'm done talking about Joshua ****ing Clottey.

Comment

• I hate reading these injury reports from teams.

Every coach speaks in riddles, probably because every other coach is game planning until 4 am every night of the week trying to figure out who's really hurt or not.

Of course Sunday morning, we have to hear the last minute changes and adjust the lineups at the last second.

Walt, is Colston playing or not, it sounds like he is but not much?

Comment

• Coach Sean Payton said he "wouldn't anticipate Colston (collarbone) getting 50 snaps" against Jacksonville on Sunday, New Orleans Times-Picayune writer Jeff Duncan reports.
                Recommendation: Payton presumably meant that Colston will play less than 50 snaps. At a glance, 50 snaps sounds like roughly 80 percent of the offense as a whole, so Colston's upside is limited this week if Payton sticks to that plan.
                (Rotowire.com)

Ive got Colston too

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I hate reading these injury reports from teams.

Every coach speaks in riddles, probably because every other coach is game planning until 4 am every night of the week trying to figure out who's really hurt or not.

Of course Sunday morning, we have to hear the last minute changes and adjust the lineups at the last second.

Walt, is Colston playing or not, it sounds like he is but not much?
                  Colsten will play....Saints are trying to screw up the opposing teams defensive playbook

Colsten is a threat because of his size....if he isnt playing then Devry will be double teamed.

but if Colsten is on the field when the team hasnt prepared.....either he will be open or Devry will be open for the long ball

so if they have put him on the bench yet.......he is playing

trust

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    Colsten will play....Saints are trying to screw up the opposing teams defensive playbook

Colsten is a threat because of his size....if he isnt playing then Devry will be double teamed.

but if Colsten is on the field when the team hasnt prepared.....either he will be open or Devry will be open for the long ball

so if they have put him on the bench yet.......he is playing

trust

I ask because for me is Lance Moore or Devone Bess and I have been leaning towards Moore.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Coach Sean Payton said he "wouldn't anticipate Colston (collarbone) getting 50 snaps" against Jacksonville on Sunday, New Orleans Times-Picayune writer Jeff Duncan reports.
                      Recommendation: Payton presumably meant that Colston will play less than 50 snaps. At a glance, 50 snaps sounds like roughly 80 percent of the offense as a whole, so Colston's upside is limited this week if Payton sticks to that plan.
                      (Rotowire.com)

Ive got Colston too

I am thinking he'll get some shots, but first half he'll play but not throw to him then sneak a couple to him in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                      X