Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans saying Kenny Britt possibly tore his ACL and MCL.

Comment

• yeah, he's effed

not so salty about giving him up

Comment

• Holy cu.nt fu.ck

The Eagles had 4 plays where they needed to gain 1 yard to potentially win the game, and they ran it 4 times, and they used Ronnie Brown zero of those times. Why the **** is he on our team if we aren't going to use him.

Comment

• damn! Jets are fallin apart bigtime

Rex Ryan will be all up in Cromartie's ass ALL WEEK!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Titans saying Kenny Britt possibly tore his ACL and MCL.

Comment

• McFadden ran for 171 and 2 TD's against the JETS! You can't tell me he isn't the best back in the NFL right now.

Cassel is a dud ..terrible pass at the end of the game and handed the Chargers the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkz View Post
                McFadden ran for 171 and 2 TD's against the JETS! You can't tell me he isn't the best back in the NFL right now.

Cassel is a dud ..terrible pass at the end of the game and handed the Chargers the win.
                McFadden played great

best in the leauge? i dont know, but if not, he's close

Comment

• Torrey Smith had 5 catches for 152 yards and 3 TDs against that stout Rams D with a sloppy Joe throwin him the ball, you can't tell me he's not the best WR in the league right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkz View Post
                    Not feeling confident this week, I'm down to my third tight end who isn't even a starter. Hernandez was good for 18-25 points
                    Javier Hernandez?

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                      Torrey Smith had 5 catches for 152 yards and 3 TDs against that stout Rams D with a sloppy Joe throwin him the ball, you can't tell me he's not the best WR in the league right now

To me the only thing that stops McFadden from being mentioned in the same breath as Peterson, CJ, MJD and Rice is his health, ....that and Michael Bush stealing his TD's.

Comment

Working...
                      X