No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, i'll give you that.

It wasn't easy trading Cutler. I'm a huge Cutler fan. However, I saw that Orton-green ellis package. Couldn't turn it down. Specially since Orton plays the fins the wk that I need him.

Comment

• I dont give a **** what yall say im proud of the game

****ty 1st half

but Brees racked up better numbers than Rodgers on the Packers D which all you hype stars say is one of the best in the league

once the D solidifies.....we are back in the Super Bowl Race

we will see them again at the NFC Championship

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        darren sproles >>>>>>>>>>>>> reggie bust
        thats been obvious for quite some time

he actually runs forward!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          I dont give a **** what yall say im proud of the game

****ty 1st half

but Brees racked up better numbers than Rodgers on the Packers D which all you hype stars say is one of the best in the league

once the D solidifies.....we are back in the Super Bowl Race

we will see them again a the NFC Championship
          Agree 1000%, saints are a force. They need to run PThomas with the game on the line though. He was beasting all night....

Saints will make the bears cry next week.

Comment

• You owe me 100M drunkard!

Comment

• I am in elk poland trying to get to warsaw tomorrow to watch the first boxing ppv in poland adamek-klit.

Wroclaw is just way to far to actually see the flight live, esp going from Krakow to Gdansk in one day then back down to Wroclaw would be murder.

I love the fact that Burner took time out of his honeymoon to scold Tua.

Too fricking funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I am in elk poland trying to get to warsaw tomorrow to watch the first boxing ppv in poland adamek-klit.

Wroclaw is just way to far to actually see the flight live, esp going from Krakow to Gdansk in one day then back down to Wroclaw would be murder.

Too fricking funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I am in elk poland trying to get to warsaw tomorrow to watch the first boxing ppv in poland adamek-klit.

Too fricking funny.
                  You gotta have your priorities in order. There's no escaping boxingscene.

"Just a minute honey. Gimme a dollar. Imma have to LMAO @ Tua. Stay in bed."

Do you speak polish Jerck? My buddy speaks it. Says its most difficult.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    You gotta have your priorities in order. There's no escaping boxingscene.

"Just a minute honey. Gimme a dollar. Imma have to LMAO @ Tua. Stay in bed."

Do you speak polish Jerck? My buddy speaks it. Says its most difficult.
                    i check boxingscene at the most random times.

i wonder if jerck has checked it from a polish whorehouse yet?

Comment

• you guys still believe burner?

50/50 he just got his internet cut off.

need to have an excuse on why he hasn't been online 'til the welfare check comes in next.

Comment

Working...
                      X