• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
    anyone watch 24/7 yet?

DL'ing now
    i'm on west coast.

it won't be on hbo for me 'til probably 9pm.

let me check.....

Comment

• I plan on scooping owen in my ppr league tomorrow while everyone takes the top 5 guys too early.

Welker serious?

That'll help 85, who my arch nemesis has in my $200 league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        the bad teams actually do the best in preseason games.

bad teams play their best players the most because they're not sure about their best players and want to see what they can do.

the good teams usually have established star players already so they see little time.

remember all the god awful oakland raiders teams the past 8-9 years?

they would go 4-0 in preseason some years.

speaking of tight ends......owen daniels got more targets than andre johnson again.

if you look at houston the last 4-5 games of last season......you know who got the most targets? andre johnson? nope. arian foster? nope.

last part of last year , owen daniels was the most targeted texan player.

now let's see if he can stay healthy.
        yeah the skins fans here were just complaining and complaining about the sorry QB's they had during training camp ... now after 3 preseason games they think that the Grossman vs John Beck QB battle is like the Montana vs Steve Young battle towards the end

and Owen Daniels hasn't been able to stay healthy since the '08 season ... that's his biggest issue ... he could be good

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          anyone watch 24/7 yet?

DL'ing now
          yeah I watched it ... The FLoyd SR vs Floyd Jr argument was just crazy ... he called sr a sorry a$$ trainer ... a ***g!t .. jr told him to get the **** out of his gym .. he said, "when it's all over there are only 2 Mayweathers that matter, Roger Mayweather & Floyd Mayweather ... and i'm not a ****ing Jr " ... I love the drama !!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            I plan on scooping owen in my ppr league tomorrow while everyone takes the top 5 guys too early.

Welker serious?

That'll help 85, who my arch nemesis has in my $200 league.
            the good thing about owen daniels is his backup is pretty good too and not a problem to get. joel dreesen.

you should cash in all your money leagues.

this league prepares you so much ahead of time.

Comment

• "come put me out your mother fuckin gym mother fucker, ill beat your mother fuckin ass mother fucker"

"you aint nothin but a mother fuckin cab driver"

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Lions 1's beating the shyt out of New England.
                Brady got ****ed It was good to watch.

Comment

• @ArianFoster: 4 those sincerely concerned, I'm doing ok & plan 2 B back by opening day. 4 those worried about your fantasy team, u ppl are sick

Comment

• I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard watching an episode of 24/7

As much as I don't like Mayweather he is hilarious.

Comment

• So it looks like I will be going to the Berto fight.........

Comment

Working...
                      X