No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    I used to hate Reid but I loosened up with him the past year and a half because he made a great and effective transition from the old Eagles team to this new one.
    Really? I used to be on Reid's side when things went wrong. Now, not so much.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Im enjoying flick teeing off on fat reid. So many teams would love to hage him for a coach.

Didnt he let some olinemen go?

Whatever happened to runyan? Eagles fans had to love that dude.

He got rid of basically the whole O-line, the d-line, lb, keeps bringing in turd safeties. Considered getting rid of one of the top 3 corners in the league, if he isn't top 3 he is the best ball hawk of corners.

Reid has disappointed me in the past year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Im enjoying flick teeing off on fat reid. So many teams would love to hage him for a coach.

Didnt he let some olinemen go?

Whatever happened to runyan? Eagles fans had to love that dude.
      he makes some bonehead mistakes in games once in a while.

but as good as he coaches his boys and schemes?

shhhiiet...... i'll take it.

everyone makes bonehead calls sometimes.

rather those bonehead calls happen on a perennial playoff team.

Comment

• **** You Jahvid Best.
        Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 08-26-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Damn, haven't saw a Burner post in forever.

How do you see the new Big 12 panning out? I think OSU drops off hard. MSU moves up to 3. Nebraska Big 12 champs?!

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Damn, haven't saw a Burner post in forever.

How do you see the new Big 12 panning out? I think OSU drops off hard. MSU moves up to 3. Nebraska Big 12 champs?!

Ohio State will still be good. Even without Pryor, Herron and Posey they have the most talent in the conference.

OSU wins the conference.

Top 5:

1. OSU
            2. Iowa
            3. Nebraska
            4. Michigan
            5. PSU

Comment

• Really? Even though they have starters out for 5 games. No QB. Missing wrs. New head coach.

You got Iowa going over Nebraska without Stanzi? Interesting indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                **** You Jahvid Best.
                After last yr, i will never ever draft that guy.

Comment

• my year rests squarely on the shoulders (neck actually) of peyton manning.

we'll find out within the next week or so who will win this league.

if peyton manning plays week 1.......i win this league. no doubt about it.

if peyton is out 6 weeks......the field might.....might.....have a chance.

small chance but you guys might have one.

Comment

• i think you're underestimating Dirt McGirt there tua

maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      my year rests squarely on the shoulders (neck actually) of peyton manning.

we'll find out within the next week or so who will win this league.

if peyton manning plays week 1.......i win this league. no doubt about it.

if peyton is out 6 weeks......the field might.....might.....have a chance.

small chance but you guys might have one.

If cj2k plays starting week 2, im probably the favorite, im one move away from being the clear favorite. Right now, you're just lucky cj holding out.

Comment

Working...
                      X