No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Burner has 2 starting rb's (very solid ones)

One committee guy- Tolbert

Shi t ton of backups that might never play but will likely only be crap when they do play;

McCluster
    Spiller
    Forsett
    LaRod S-H.

His rb's arent all that special.
    he had POTENTIALLY 2 of the top backs in the league in mccoy and forte.

i thought those 2 were gonna blow up big time.

unfortunately brown/barber signed with the eagles/bears.

brown and barber will help carry the load and took away their top rb potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Im liking my #1 WR.
      You might have the best starting WR's, but collie's got a hurt foot and poosie. After those 3 you're thinner than portia de rossi on a meth bender.

Comment

• I like my starting receivers as well...but I have no backups! No bueno!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          not a clear top receiver in the group.

a bunch of #2 or #3 wr.
          Colston from 2 yrs ago was a #1. but hes definitely a starter in this league. the other ones may or may not be, like himes and meacham. plexiglass just might be a decent starter too. so I"ll give him 2 decent to good starters.

unless he wants to play all 3 bears receivers every week. then maybe he's guaranteed one TD a week. they have and won't have any clear #1

Comment

You might have the best starting WR's, but collie's got a hurt foot and poosie. After those 3 you're thinner than portia de rossi on a meth bender.
            ehhh......

glove and monkz starting wr's are better.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              I like my starting receivers as well...but I have no backups! No bueno!
              you have the best WR and a possible monster beast in Dez. Only way he isn't huge is injury.

Nate will be decent or better, so yea, you probably have a top wr squad- starter wise. WTF is going on with your bench? you have like 15 defensive players, Blaine Gabbert and Tavares on there!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Colston from 2 yrs ago was a #1. but hes definitely a starter in this league. the other ones may or may not be, like himes and meacham. plexiglass just might be a decent starter too. so I"ll give him 2 decent to good starters.

unless he wants to play all 3 bears receivers every week. then maybe he's guaranteed one TD a week. they have and won't have any clear #1
                he's a starter but he's not the #1 wr on his team.

brees passes it around. no clear #1 on saints.

hell their #1 receiver will probably be jimmy graham. i think he's gonna be a beast this year in fantasy.

Comment

you have the best WR and a possible monster beast in Dez. Only way he isn't huge is injury.

Nate will be decent or better, so yea, you probably have a top wr squad- starter wise. WTF is going on with your bench? you have like 15 defensive players, Blaine Gabbert and Tavares on there!!!!!!!!!!!
                  dez might put up more than austin.

if not , he'll be close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    ehhh......

glove and monkz starting wr's are better.
                    Yea, Glove has the best WR's.

Monkz and Reed are damn close but I'd rather have Monkz cuz of Collie and his easily inflamed poosie lips.

all above is starters only

WTF is Monkz doing with 2 backup RB's starting?

Me and him need to have a word.

Comment

Lol...no idea, man. Haven't had a chance to get up on it in awhile.

Comment

Working...
                      X